Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How they sound right now :mjlol: and no, Caitlin Clark is not as good as LeBron but, the point is these veterans are hating on a girl that's clearly gonna be better than them and is clearly going to help the league grow.

God damn smush parker sounded like a retard.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her fans def be on sum Caitlin cult shyt but Geno not keepin it 100

These bulldaggers ain’t used to this much love and attention, the innate jealousy trait is kickin in and they reacting

Yes..
He is used to the attention.
his player beckers before injury.
was the best player before Kaitlyn clark Got shine.

Art Barr

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Caitlin Clark won't be headed to the Paris Olympics, a source told ESPN, confirming multiple reports.

Clark has international experience with USA Basketball at a younger level, but she wasn't able to make the national training camp in Cleveland after she was invited because she was leading Iowa to the Final Four. Clark finished her career as the NCAA's Division I career scoring leader.

Clark, now a rookie with the Indiana Fever, has drawn millions of new fans to women's basketball in her college career and also in her young WNBA career.

While Clark won't be headed to Paris, the United States is expected to take five-time gold medalist Diana Taurasi for a sixth Olympics. Taurasi, who will turn 42 on Tuesday, will be joined by Phoenix Mercury teammate Brittney Griner.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
My opinion on Caitlyn clark and not necessarily getting into what geno said. Obviously she’s very good, but I just feel at this point in time (again what 12 games in), she’s Trae young. Recognizing the talent is one thing, but I don’t think she has demonstrated in the wnba yet she’s a winning player. I also do not think the fouls on her are egregious enough to say the league is facilitating her “welcome to the league” time. She’s getting or not getting calls, a rookie would or would not get.

It’s understandable players resents the attention she’s getting, and her personality doesn’t lead to sympathy from wnba players playing the game (huge trash talker, bates fouls, and takes the physical moves that she does, to create separation

I am excited what she can be in 3 years, when new fans that clearly were not watching games this whole time, save their hot takes. She can be great, but everyone has to give her time. That includes hot button fans that are just too one-sided, reactionary