Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Daps
Clark is getting favorable love......but the WNBA is all politics. A lot of the older generation wants the shine she got. I don't blame them because they don't want the league to be 100% built on CC and then collapse when she leaves.

However - they've had 25+ years to figure it out and haven't done shyt. CC might actually make them financial solvent. Errbody gon be making money. The smart players get it but the rest don't.

Tribalism is part of sports. Young people and POC weren't checking for golf or tennis until Tiger, Serena and Venus came on the scene. Not sure why we expect white middle Americans to NOT be tribal. CC is one of theirs and they gon support her the way we supported T/S/V. WNBA players can piss and moan but CC is going to be a Top 5 or even Top 3 player within a few years. She will be the face of the league along with this new crop of ladies.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Clark is getting favorable love......but the WNBA is all politics. A lot of the older generation wants the shine she got. I don't blame them because they don't want the league to be 100% built on CC and then collapse when she leaves.

However - they've had 25+ years to figure it out and haven't done shyt. CC might actually make them financial solvent. Errbody gon be making money. The smart players get it but the rest don't.

Tribalism is part of sports. Young people and POC weren't checking for golf or tennis until Tiger, Serena and Venus came on the scene. Not sure why we expect white middle Americans to NOT be tribal. CC is one of theirs and they gon support her the way we supported T/S/V. WNBA players can piss and moan but CC is going to be a Top 5 or even Top 3 player within a few years. She will be the face of the league along with this new crop of ladies.
Breanna Stewart is lily white and one of the best in the WNBA so why they not on her if it’s tribalism?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She should've taken Cubes offer. I haven't watched a minute of the WNBA and won't, but She could've made money with a black owned buisness, whilst creating something all on her own. Let those women sink or swim on their own.

This.

Girl goofie as fukk.

Passed over five mill.

To go make a salary.
She should make from having a college degree.

I found her choice to be stoopid snd part racist.

Yet cube maga. So it is still fukk ice cube.
like the nikka you love to hate.
came on the Bluetooth speaker.

Art Barr

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
She should've taken Cubes offer. I haven't watched a minute of the WNBA and won't, but She could've made money with a black owned buisness, whilst creating something all on her own. Let those women sink or swim on their own.
Black people have ownership in wnba teams too.

Cubes partner and co-owner is a Jewish Maga man :sas2:

And last but not least, she might not be an ultra capitalist or perhaps she is and her deals with Nike, McDonald’s and everything else was contingent on her playing against pro women.

We are too short-sighted.

Also since when is Maga Cube known for talking the truth? Man wrote on Twitter that he’d pay 10ms for two seasons and people like “Cube gave her 5m per year ong”. While the rest of the black men he offers 100k? And I’ll match her offer and pay 5.05, write about that:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I can almost see your point if Taurasi was gonna play significant minutes but this time around she’s basically just 12th woman.

If Taurasi only played in garbage time, nobody would stress out. If Clark only played in garbage time, the casuals would be furious, so in reality, Taurasi’s spot and role ain’t the one fans should be targeting because that’s not the role her fans want.

Taurasi being there at all is a waste of a spot. Give it to a younger. Would have been cool if Caitlin and Angel were on the team but instead it's an old girls club

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people have ownership in wnba teams too.

Cubes partner and co-owner is a Jewish Maga man :sas2:

And last but not least, she might not be an ultra capitalist or perhaps she is and her deals with Nike, McDonald’s and everything else was contingent on her playing against pro women.

We are too short-sighted.

Also since when is Maga Cube known for talking the truth? Man wrote on Twitter that he’d pay 10ms for two seasons and people like “Cube gave her 5m per year ong”. While the rest of the black men he offers 100k? And I’ll match her offer and pay 5.05, write about that:unimpressed:

The Big 3 can barely pay their players but Cube got 5 M's to offer :duck:

I wish people would stop mentioning that fake ass offer. No one would be watching the Big 3 to see her play glorified 3 on 3 exhibition basketball against men. Stop it. That had zero chance of happening and Cube was only using her name for publicity.