Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She played against amateurs. Not grown women. She's struggling with the physicality of the WNBA, so she won't fare better in Olympic play.
They not trying to hear that. Her shooting percentages are really exposing the non contact play in the women's college game. Players from other countries will play with pride, and play her just as heard as the WNBA players.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said that I agreed that Taurasi shouldn't have been on the team. I would have gone with Kaleah Cooper or Kayla McBride over Taurasi. This is more like her farewell, just like Bron playing for the Olympic team this summer.

Bron is still a all NBA type player

Taurasi is washed and trash

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They not trying to hear that. Her shooting percentages are really exposing the non contact play in the women's college game. Players from other countries will play with pride, and play her just as heard as the WNBA players.

The leading scorer in the league is shooting lower than Clark

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is she struggling when she's the leader in assist and put up 30 the other day?
Washington Mystics are in rebuild mode, and are winless. Della Donne is not playing and Natasha Cloud is playing for Mercury now. Clark will get more attention when she starts doing that against the better teams. She has been clamped up when she has played the better teams. Go look up her numbers in those games.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i haven't seen such a snub since sidney crosby was left off the 2006 olympic team because he didn't "pay his dues"

old azz hating dykes made the decision, jermaine jackson azz nikkas you ain't michael