General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
We too far gone

Drake_-_If_You%27re_Reading_This_It%27s_Too_Late.png

Daps
I can say with 99.9% certainty that he lost reelection over this. He'll always have his sycophants but a lot of people may just stay home over this.

I will come back around November 4th and we shall see. I never thought Trump could get the nomination- and he got it. I never thought he would win the election - and he did. I never thought he would be as bad as everyone said - and he was worse.
Do you remember the day after inauguration? They had one of the biggest protests in a long while against Trump. At that time there is no way anyone could have imagined how bad he would turn out.
What has all this accomplished? The Republicans are still supporting him.
And now that everyone knows, people still want to work for him and vote for him.
I hope you're right but I don't see that yet and it is a long way to November.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I will come back around November 4th and we shall see. I never thought Trump could get the nomination- and he got it. I never thought he would win the election - and he did. I never thought he would be as bad as everyone said - and he was worse.
Do you remember the day after inauguration? They had one of the biggest protests in a long while against Trump. At that time there is no way anyone could have imagined how bad he would turn out.
What has all this accomplished? The Republicans are still supporting him.
And now that everyone knows, people still want to work for him and vote for him.
I hope your right but I don't see that yet and it is a long way to November.

He's shytting the bed now in this speech. He's so lost.

Daps
He's shytting the bed now in this speech. He's so lost.

He is unbelievable spinning that the US is the leader in testing for this and are getting tests done faster than anyone when it has been China and South Korea who have been leading world in testing. We have been lagging way behind.
They seem to think this "web page" that 1,600 Google engineers are working on (lol) is going to get the US on track to stay ahead of the curve. Good luck.
I wish someone would just play his words over the last 3 weeks in the background while he is speaking.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
“I don’t take responsibility at all,” Trump says when asked about the lack of testing availability across the country. He doesn’t specify when every American who needs a test can get one. He then pivots to swine flu and criticizes the past administration for “a very big failure”
16:11 - 13 Mar 2020

Last edited: