General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Santucci
Sources say Trump is considering a "pre-sentencing pardon" meaning Flynn would not even learn his fate from a federal judge if Trump takes that action. Some White House sources were stunned to see the president's tweet Sunday afternoon amid the national crisis. w/ @KFaulders
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
So now it is reported that, after destroying his life & the life of his wonderful family (and many others also), the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn. How convenient. I am strongly considering a Full Pardon!

15:07 - 15 Mar 2020

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
Confirmed that Trump urged governors on a call to try to secure additional medical equipment on their own without waiting for the federal government, though he did say they would try to help. "We will be backing you, but try getting it yourselves," he said re: ventilators, etc.
13:51 - 16 Mar 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jmartNYT
· 19m
Replying to @jmartNYT
NEW: Trump drew an angry response from some of the govs, most notably @GovMLG of NM who said: “If one state doesn’t get the resources and materials they need, the entire nation continues to be at risk,” Trump to Governors on Ventilators: ‘Try Getting It Yourselves’
“We’re going to get it remedied and hopefully very quickly,” President Trump told the nation’s governors during a conference call.

Jonathan Martin

@jmartNYT
.@JayInslee, whose state has been the domestic epicenter of the outbreak, also said feds need to do more.

But @GovMLG was even more irritated, asked for a call back after the conf call and got one from @VP - himself a former gov.Trump to Governors on Ventilators: ‘Try Getting It Yourselves’

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

They dropped this shyt when they think no one is looking!

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...7c3fd6-64a9-11ea-912d-d98032ec8e25_story.html

U.S. Justice Dept. abandons prosecution of Russian firm indicted in Mueller election interference probe
imrs.php

Yevgeniy Prigozhin is a catering magnate and military contractor known as “Putin’s chef” because of his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin (Center). (L is a catering magnate and military contractor known as “Putin’s chef” because of his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin Center.)
The U.S. Justice Department moved Monday to drop its two-year-long prosecution of a Russian company charged with orchestrating a social media campaign to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The stunning reversal came weeks before the case — a spin off of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe — was to go to trial.

Assistants to U.S. Attorney Timothy Shea of Washington D.C., and Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers cited an unspecified “change in the balance of the government’s proof due to a classification determination,” according to a nine-page filing accompanied by facts under seal.

Prosecutors also cited the failure of the company, Concord Management and Consulting, to comply with trial subpoenas and providing a “misleading” affidavit by Yevgeniy Prigozhin, a co-defendant and the company’s founder. Prigozhin is a catering magnate and military contractor known as “Putin’s chef” because of his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Upon careful consideration of all of the circumstances, and particularly in light of recent events … the government has concluded that further proceedings as to Concord.... promotes neither the interests of justice nor the nation’s security,”
prosecutors Heather Alpino, Luke M. Jones, Peter Lallas, and Adam Jed wrote.

“The better course is to cease litigation” against Concord and a sister catering company, also owned by Prigozhin, the prosecutors said.

The after-business hours filing brings an abrupt end to a case that was set to go to trial April 6 before U.S. District Dabney L. Friedrich. A postponement in the case, however, was expected due to the coronavirus outbreak.

@88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214
@dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Skyfall @2Quik4UHoes

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@JYSexton
Again. This is where it’s going. Donald Trump and Republicans will cover up their failures to contain the pandemic by stoking racial and cultural anger. It’s only going to grow worse and more dangerous as the situation spirals out of control.
Weijia Jiang

@weijia
This morning a White House official referred to #Coronavirus as the “Kung-Flu” to my face. Makes me wonder what they’re calling it behind my back.
10:54 - 17 Mar 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@WalshFreedom
I just did it. I just voted in the Democratic Primary for the very 1st time. I voted for Joe Biden. First time I’ve ever voted for a Democrat for President. You see, Donald Trump is a horrible human being. He must be defeated. We all gotta #BeBrave this year to get it done.