General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Who is this "WE" y'all keep mentioning... this is what CACS in america voted for...THEY need to hold that L....:dahell:

I remember the day after Election Day '16 someone asked me how I felt about it and I said that looking at the Map this Presidency will hurt us yes but its gonna hit them a lot Harder if anything and Three Years Later:francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Replying to @nprfreshair
Listen: White House Knew Coronavirus Would Be A 'Major Threat' — But Response Fell Short @ddiamond https://www.npr.org/2020/03/12/814881355/white-house-knew-coronavirus-would-be-a-major-threat-but-response-fell-short …

White House Knew Coronavirus Would Be A 'Major Threat' — But Response Fell Short
Politico reporter Dan Diamond says infighting at the Department of Health and Human Services and the need to flatter Trump impeded the response to the coronavirus.

npr.org

Fresh Air

✔@nprfreshair

A previous tweet of this quote did not make it adequately clear that it is Trump who did not push for adequate testing, not Secretary of Health and Human Services Azar. Here is the whole quote for context. @ddiamond

ES7rypQWkAIvKAM

3:33 PM - Mar 12, 2020

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I can say with 99.9% certainty that he lost reelection over this. He'll always have his sycophants but a lot of people may just stay home over this. That blame Obama/Hillary card isn't going to work here. Trump has been POTUS for three years. You own this lock, stock and barrel. I just want the damage done to the GOP to be long lasting.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm