General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The judge doesn't have to abide by their recommendations. She could still give him 7-9 years. And with all the fukk shyt Roger was doing during the trial, I hope she does.
And then Trumps pardons him because a “Obama” judge went above and beyond what the DOJ recommended.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad we all know how this will go. Barr won't testify for oversight and any correspondence to verify Trump hasn't intervened will be tied up and never given over.

GOP enabled this and need to be punished with Trump.
Pretty much. I’ve never seen a more proper use of the Jesse “he can’t keep getting away with it” gif.
He has the Senate, Supreme Court and the complete federal government pledging trump fealty. All Trump needs is one small “issue” at all with the election and he will refuse to leave the presidency. If nothing is going to happen to Trump after all this he is literally invincible

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Pretty much. I’ve never seen a more proper use of the Jesse “he can’t keep getting away with it” gif.
He has the Senate, Supreme Court and the complete federal government pledging trump fealty. All Trump needs is one small “issue” at all with the election and he will refuse to leave the presidency. If nothing is going to happen to Trump after all this he is literally invincible
:laff::laff::laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He's not just resigning the case. He's resigning his post a a fukking U.S. Attorney. The whole legal team is leaving. This is incredible.

And then you combine it with this. We have a president who has just completely disregarded the rule of law and made it 100% about himself. And this was PREDICTABLE

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That's literally the only sentiment you can come up with right now?

You're a fukking "conservative". The fact that the executive branch has just destroyed all semblance of check-and-balance and rule of law is a joke to you?
Literally invincible?:laff: Not leaving office?:laff:

The wheels are really coming off itt now that he survived impeachment and has a real chance of being re-elected.
Reminds me of the 'end of the country', 'WW3 nuclear holocaust' shyt being spewed if he won 2016:laff:
Conservatives did the same thing when Obama was elected, all of it is hilarious and completely ridiculous.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The wheels are coming off now that he survived impeachment and has a real chance of being re-elected.
Reminds me of the 'end of the country', 'WW3 nuclear holocaust' shyt being spewed if he won 2016:laff:
Conservatives did the same thing when Obama was elected, all of it is hilarious and completely ridiculous.

So people exaggerating on a message board is a bigger deal to you than the federal government getting totally fukked up? Laughing emojis are your response to a legitimate constitutional crisis?

Are you really so ignorant as to not see the difference between this and the Obama nonsense? Obama HADN'T DONE ANYTHING. Trump is abusing the office to an unprecedented degree right in front of your face.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump's twitter feed is embarrassing. They really need to do something about him tweeting in the WH. He's attacking Amy Jackson, the prosecutors who resigned and trolling the Dem candidates. Like give that mofo something to do.
That is his job. Trump is obviously ill equipped to govern. He has no diplomacy skills. No knowledge of any substance just a guy who got the big exec job, doesn't know what he's doing so he jacks around in his office all day. Twitter however being a weapon to utilize whenever he feels like it is the X factor. Without it Trump would be severely hampered. That's why his account will never be suspended.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So people exaggerating on a message board is a bigger deal to you than the federal government getting totally fukked up? Laughing emojis are your response to a legitimate constitutional crisis?

Are you really so ignorant as to not see the difference between this and the Obama nonsense? Obama HADN'T DONE ANYTHING. Trump is abusing the office to an unprecedented degree right in front of your face.

It's all fun and games until you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The wheels are really coming off itt now that he survived impeachment and has a real chance of being re-elected.

Except Trump has already made accusations of illegal votes and bussing.

Now he actually has a sociopath AG to “investigate” his personal whims.

If Trump loses on the 2 of November he still has two months to wreck havoc.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@Rhakim
I agree what Trump has done to the rule of law is unprecedented and frightening but I also understand the gradual erosion of checks and balances that made him/what he's done possible. Regardless of how much finger pointing we want to do at Trump, the fact is we didn't get here overnight.
Advocates for limited government(like myself) understand its when the bad guy takes the wheel that big/powerful/overreaching government created by the "good guys" is dangerous.
Increasing the states potential to do good, also increases its potential to do harm, and should be done cautiously.

If Trump wins again it will just confirm my suspicions that Americans really don't care about any of that shyt all that much:russ:, and the economy, nationalism, and healthcare(in that order) are whats really important.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally invincible?

This nikka really brought up Obama and laughing emojis.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm