General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing he says matters. His supporters would just spin that as Trump being sarcastic, or say that any critique of a Dem is valid.

I think literally the only thing that hurts him is

a. Support for programs that activity hurt potential voters of his
b. Directly insulting potential voters of his

Anything else is noise, because for anyone who would ditch Trump on anything other than self-interest he'd already be bushed.

i remember when he took a giant shyt all over one of his own supporters at a maga rally. a reporter caught up with the guy after the event and the guy just gushed about how great trump was and that it was hilarious that dear leader was basically calling him a fat-ass loser in front of thousands of people.

good times.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i remember when he took a giant shyt all over one of his own supporters at a maga rally. a reporter caught up with the guy after the event and the guy just gushed about how great trump was and that it was hilarious that dear leader was basically calling him a fat-ass loser in front of thousands of people.

good times.
Remember a month or so back when he was on his toilet and dishwasher tour he said that people have to flush their toilets 15 times then he says "Not me, but you have to!"
And they cheer and go that's right!

I really believe Trump tests his crowds sometimes just to see how much he can get away with. See how much they will agree with all of his crazy ideas and beliefs.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Top Mueller prosecutor Aaron S.J. Zelinsky resigned from Roger Stone’s case, effective immediately, he told the court in a filing, after the Justice Department announced that it planned to change the recommendation to give Stone a lighter sentence, per @kpolantz
15:08 - 11 Feb 2020

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
Schiff: "Doing so would send an unmistakable message that President Trump will protect those who lie to Congress to cover up his own misconduct, and that the Attorney General will join him in that effort."
Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
Schiff statement: "I do not take a position on the proper prison term for Mr. Stone, but it would be a blatant abuse of power if President Trump has in fact intervened to reverse the recommendations of career prosecutors at the Department of Justice."

15:35 - 11 Feb 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@joshgerstein
MORE BREAKING: Now a veteran federal prosecutor in DC assigned to Stone case an not from Mueller team, Jonathan Kravis, has resigned his post. Developing.....https://politi.co/2Hbp3w2

EQhf02OWsAMbv8M

15:59 - 11 Feb 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Manu Raju

@mkraju
Schumer calls for IG probe into DOJ overruling prosecutors to give Roger Stone lighter sentence. Nadler says his panel will “get to the bottom” of it. Schiff says Trump administration represents “the gravest threat” to rule of law “in a generation.” McConnell declines to comment

16:10 - 11 Feb 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Jordanfabian
President Trump tells reporters in the Oval Office he did not speak to DOJ about Roger Stone's sentencing, but he would have the right to do so. He called the department's initial recommendation "ridiculous" and "an insult to our country," @josh_wingrove reports
16:38 - 11 Feb 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ShimonPro
The DC US Attorney’s Office is still asking a federal judge to sentence Roger Stone to prison, though for “far less” than the office had asked for a day earlier, the new filing says. The prosecutors decline to say how much time in prison Stone should serve