General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
They will say "he's a fighter!" tomorrow....

"The President is a counter puncher... when he gets hit he hits back 10 times harder."
full

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Doing India’s dirty work against the Pakistani’s. Yea, white folks, y’all sure voted for a doozy here. Particularly you white women
Same shyt I was thinking once I saw that India has been trying to court him by relieving regulations for Trump brand's.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:snoop: this article really shows you how incompetent Hillary was, losing to a guy who wanted to lose

Trump's ultimate money making scheme; throwing a Presidential election backfired backfired in everyone's face. :mjlol: Trump operates like a man who hates his job but it goes against everything in him to quit and he can get some things down that will benefit his friends/family so he is going to stay as long as he has to. Strap in boys!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:snoop: this article really shows you how incompetent Hillary was, losing to a guy who wanted to lose
Stop excusing people who voted for him and are getting exactly what they want as well as people who didn't vote at all who are also getting exactly what they want.

Hillary accurately predicted all this shyt with Trump, but people convinced themselves she would be the exact same or worse.

So in their infinite wisdom they sided with Trump.
:camby::camby: