General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump's ultimate money making scheme; throwing a Presidential election backfired backfired in everyone's face. :mjlol: Trump operates like a man who hates his job but it goes against everything in him to quit and he can get some things down that will benefit his friends/family so he is going to stay as long as he has to. Strap in boys!
Team Trump went through great lengths to win this election or did you not read this thread?

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Stop excusing people who voted for him and are getting exactly what they want as well as people who didn't vote at all who are also getting exactly what they want.

Hillary accurately predicted all this shyt with Trump, but people convinced themselves she would be the exact same or worse.

So in their infinite wisdom they sided with Trump.
:camby::camby:

Look I’ll preface to say I’m not a political expert like some on this board, but you can’t tell me that Hillary was faultless in her loss. You can make the case her arrogant, :yeshrug: belief that Trump would self-destruct and would win would lead to victory. The fact she didn’t campaign in the Midwest was criminal. She just of big of reason for this Trump fukkery than the media was.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Look I’ll preface to say I’m not a political expert like some on this board, but you can’t tell me that Hillary was faultless in her loss. You can make the case her arrogant, :yeshrug: belief that Trump would self-destruct and would win would lead to victory. The fact she didn’t campaign in the Midwest was criminal. She just of big of reason for this Trump fukkery than the media was.

Black folk in the party and in her campaign told her to go back to the Midwest and campaign there. She thought she had the election on lock, ignored them, and decided to spend her precious time in fukking Nevada. :scust:

Let's be clear. Trump is scum. His posse is scum. Nothing will good will be of him. He pretty much committed treason to win the election. But dikk riding for Hillary and acting like she didn't fukk this up is just stupid.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
C9ZUlkNUAAAv04K.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hell no. :mjlol: Fox News and conservative websites have been talking about emails THIS WEEK.

Damn. They really got nothing. They avoiding Russia like the plague, huh? News ain't shyt.

Need to start watching more Abby Martin and TeleSUR. Fox and mainstream are getting far too partisan.