Reppin
NULL
Print this page
Comments
USA
Trump: Written Answers from Whistleblower Unacceptable
By VOA News
Updated November 04, 2019 04:05 PM

President Donald Trump speaks to reporters upon arrival at the White House in Washington, Nov. 3, 2019.

U.S. President Donald Trump, faced with a mounting impeachment inquiry, said Monday that written answers are not good enough from the whistleblower who first disclosed that he had pressed Ukraine to pursue investigations of one of his chief 2020 Democratic political rivals, former Vice President Joe Biden.
Trump: Written Answers from Whistleblower Unacceptable
Democrats Offer Trump Chance To Testify, And He Says He Might Do It — In Writing
President Trump said Monday that he will "strongly consider" providing written testimony to House impeachment investigators. The president's surprise announcement comes a day after top Democrats invited him to defend himself in the face of accusations that he committed bribery by allegedly using foreign policy as a way to help his 2020 reelection bid.
NPR Choice page

This guy :heh::francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
·
On Monday, the charitable arm affiliated with Chick-fil-A revealed that it had overhauled its donation strategy and had stopped giving money to several organizations — donations that had long angered LGBTQ activists.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Chick-fil-A drops donations that angered LGBTQ groups, and conservatives cry betrayal
The chicken chain has faced years of criticism and boycotts from LGBTQ groups.

my girl said they just opened one in downtown Brooklyn

good pr timing or what

:heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@JBWolfsthal
This is an outrageous lie. I know. I handed over the nuclear office at the NSC. Shameless and disgusting. @PressSec should be fired.
Abby D. Phillip

@abbydphillip
WH Press Sec Stephanie Grisham claims Obama aides left 'you will fail" notes in offices for Trump aides: “We came into the WH, I’ll tell you something. Every office was filled with Obama books and we had notes left behind that said ‘you will fail,’ ‘you aren’t going to make it,’”
09:00 - 19 Nov 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@HallieJackson

Press Sec., asked about this tweet: “I certainly wasn’t implying every office had that issue..." Adds: "I was talking specifically about our experience in the lower press office – nowhere else. I don’t know why everyone is so sensitive!” (via @SallyBronston)
Susan Rice

@AmbassadorRice
This is another bald faced lie.
Hallie Jackson

@HallieJackson
Stephanie Grisham also tells NBC: "In fact, I had a lovely note left for me in the East Wing, and I tracked the woman down and thanked her."

10:05 - 19 Nov 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm