General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I'm not surprised. Like I said I worked in this space for a long time and it really isn't that uncommon. Further there weren't even rules at all until the Obama administration.

The main concern always stems around being able to maintain the records for federal record keeping purposes. So if the person didn't have bad intent and can come up with the messages most of this shyt is just a slap on the wrist.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
If Trump releases his financial statements, it will almost certainly be the court’s decision - not his. He has two petitions before the Supreme Court seeking to block release of his financial records to investigators.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
.....President before. What they are doing is not legal. But I’m clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to Election, it will only show one thing - that I am much richer than people even thought - And that is a good thing. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
08:50 - 21 Nov 2019

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Onion
2 hrs ·
"We’re excited to finally share with fans that Queen Elsa is indeed Disney’s first lesbian princess as well as an anti-transgender activist."

About this website

ENTERTAINMENT.THEONION.COM

‘Frozen 2’ Creators Confirm That Elsa Gay But Also Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist
BURBANK, CA—Responding at last to rumors surrounding the beloved animated character, Frozen 2 co-directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee confirmed Thursday that Elsa is gay but also a trans-exclusionary radical feminist. “We’re excited to finally share with fans that Queen Elsa is indeed Disney...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Onion
2 hrs ·
"We’re excited to finally share with fans that Queen Elsa is indeed Disney’s first lesbian princess as well as an anti-transgender activist."

About this website

ENTERTAINMENT.THEONION.COM

‘Frozen 2’ Creators Confirm That Elsa Gay But Also Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist
BURBANK, CA—Responding at last to rumors surrounding the beloved animated character, Frozen 2 co-directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee confirmed Thursday that Elsa is gay but also a trans-exclusionary radical feminist. “We’re excited to finally share with fans that Queen Elsa is indeed Disney...

Why does she NEED to be gay tho??:what:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NinaTotenberg
House of Reps tells #SCOTUS that longtime precedents uphold congressional subpoenas like the one for Trump financial info filed not w/ Trump, but his accountants. House says if #SCOTUS extends temp stay it should expedite briefing to conclude by Dec 11th. https://bit.ly/2KHvGbK

14:25 - 21 Nov 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm