Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
· 2m
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

11:58 - 10 Sep 2019
giphy.gif

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:russell: and he still prezOdent. And repubs won't do shyt. And next week it will all be forgotten because a whole set of new scandals will emerge. And nothing will come of it.

Sorry for the negative outlook but we have all been here before. Same shyt same toilet bowl. :snooze:
I’m now certain that these “never Trumpers” are feigning this faux outrage so they can launch some calculated, seemingly modest “savior” to repackage the Republican Party just as powerful, evil, and hateful, but far more politically savvy than we have ever seen. These bad actors are basking in the the adulation of being “hip” and getting those likes while testing out their material to see what plays. I have always suspected, as most of us, but now I’m sure it’s going to be a much bigger and more effective power play. These Trump sycophants are far too obvious and foolish than we could have ever expected, especially for pols that we know are far too smart and experienced to be acting the utter fools they present themselves as. Something is coming, be cautious, keep your head where your feet are friends.