General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
CNN slammed for having white nationalist Richard Spencer on to talk about Trump's tweets

CNN slammed for having white nationalist Richard Spencer on to talk about Trump's tweets

CNN was the subject of widespread criticism Tuesday after white nationalist Richard Spencer appeared on the network to give his commentary regarding President Trump’s recent tweets attacking four minority congresswomen.

Spencer’s name appeared with the title “White Nationalist” in the on-screen chyron as he discussed what the neo-Nazi community, of which he is a part, thought about Trump’s tweets, which have been widely condemned as racist.

“Many white nationalists will eat up this red meat that Donald Trump is throwing out there,” he said.

Spencer labeled the tweets, in which Trump told the four progressive Democrats to “go back” to the countries they came from, as racist, but he said he thinks the attacks are “meaningless and cheap.”

“He gives us nothing outside of racist tweets,” he said. “And by racist tweets, I mean tweets that are meaningless and cheap and express the kind of sentiments you might hear from your drunk uncle while he’s watching [Sean] Hannity.”

Spencer is a leading voice in white nationalist circles and helped organize the 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va., which left counterprotester Heather Heyer dead when a white nationalist plowed through a crowd with his car.

CNN’s decision to give Spencer airtime was panned on social media Tuesday.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
families who are entering the country illegally to legally comply with the asylum seeking process*

You say there’s no crime committed entering America illegally which suggest to me you support open borders.
So we aren’t going to agree on immigration.

Fair enough... but where is the support you are railing against. I haven’t advocated for the indefinite separation of families and I haven’t seen anyone else on this board advocate for it either...and even trump has EX ordered an end to the practice...
Are you dap fishing?

I support a brief separation while parenthood is determined... but that’s only because I find child trafficking especially heinous and I’m willing to accept some cases of families not being reunited fast enough to ensure the children are safe.

There is no statistical evidence that parents are bringing in children that are not theirs. That is a fraudulent republican talking point to justify their self professed scare tactic extremist policies.

Oh and they are still doing it..
Trump administration still separating families at border, advocates say

If someone is seeking asylum, they are legally allowed to remain during that process. They are not here illegally and no crime has been committed.

Are you lying, dumb, or running paid interference?

Or maybe you're just a sociopath that likes the Trumpcentration camps

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Getting harder and harder to root for a openly racist president, huh? For you? I don’t believe that for a second. As long as you personally are prospering, who cares, right? I love how instead of calling out Trump for his clear racism, you complain that he isn’t saying the right things.
Trump(and cacs in general) being racist, has never been in question... I haven’t seen one poster claim he isn’t racist either... but i know its the liberal go to play.
If focusing more on what the babbling idiot does than what he says/tweets is considered supporting him around here, than so be it.:yeshrug:
I look forward to amerikkkas dissolution.