General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Accusing a member of Congress of supporting Al qaeda now. At this point I think he could explicitly and publicly call for people to kill members of Congress and they still won’t act to remove him. All of this is on Pelosi.
I really do regret any fukking second I spent defending this c*nt. The way that she let Trump completely shift the narrative while still trying to “recapture” the racist centrist vote is despicable.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really do regret any fukking second I spent defending this c*nt. The way that she let Trump completely shift the narrative while still trying to “recapture” the racist centrist vote is despicable.
She’s ok with the treason, the serial rape, the child trafficking, the concentration camps that are quickly going to become death camps, the fascism, and the outright nazism that’s going to turn into genocide real quick for two simple reasons.

1. She’s not at risk and will be long dead when the planet is unsuitable for living due to environmental destruction/war caused by his administration.

2. He’s easy to fundraise against

Either that or she’s on board with all of that or compromised.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This woman needs protection ASAP :whoo:

:ALERTRED::ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

:wow:

Y'all motherfukkers keep talking about immigrants like they are cockroaches then try to act outraged when Trump goes full Hitler on Americans citizens.

I just came in here to say fukk you. This shyt is on your head and people who think like you.
:pacspit:

Dont act surprised either when they start coming after legal immigrants once their first objective is complete. America has become ground zero for white supremacy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all motherfukkers keep talking about immigrants like they are cockroaches then try to act outraged when Trump goes full Hitler on Americans citizens.

I just came in here to say fukk you. This shyt is on your head and people who think like you.
:pacspit:

Dont act surprised either when they start coming after legal immigrants once their first objective is complete. America has become ground zero for white supremacy.
Ilhan Omar is a legal immigrant.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
History? :hhh:

fukk history judging them harshly. They need to be drawn and quartered in the now. :hhh:
Agreed but I am seriously at a loss on what else to say. Americans dont seem to realise what they are allowing to fester.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Anything but an impeachment inquiry...:snoop:

Resolution to condemn. :smhkobe:

giphy.gif