General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Oville

Pro
Daps
1. Yes. I believe social programs obscure the median black household incomes continued decrease and mask the states continued annihilation of the black family... and benefit other demographics far more than blacks.
Abolish welfare, and replace it with reparations. Poor cacs/Asians/latinos HYON.:coffee:
More than enough cacs view welfare as reparations as is.

2. I've been vocally opposed to a cash payout, and in favor of reparations in the form of tax exemptions for native born blacks and black owned businesses. I don't consider exemption from taxes social welfare...
If we are talking a cash payout, im not a free market purist(unless trolling) and welcome cash reparations. I believe in trade offs, and this tradeoff appears to be a peaceful way to find a competitive equilibrium between blacks and whites in the market.

Now...
Explain why black liberals continue to buy into class warfare over the race war being waged against us? poor cacs aren't being shot dead with impunity... nikkas are.

Why do black progressives support policies that will cost millions of jobs, knowing we are historically the group suffering the highest level of unemployment?
Why do progressives(in general) resist the black push for tangibles?

:popcorn3:

I think its important to consider what the median household income would be for several black families in the absence of these social programs. I live in New York City and used to work for a non-profit organization designed to help parents manage their finances. These were working parents making a GROSS income of about $27,000 a year. Looking at where their income was coming from, it would be impossible to live in the city had they not had subsidized housing, food stamps, WIC. The low wages proportional to communities are the biggest reason why people do engage in class warfare. Because wages aren't enough to keep up with the rising cost of living in a lot of cities. Its easy to say ok well these people need to train themselves so they can have a higher wage. But if your a parent (especially a single parent) you may be trying to do better for yourself but time is an issue first because you need to pick up your child, find childcare (which is expensive in and of itself), and also because it takes months or years to obtain the certificate or degree that their looking for and the health status and well-being of the children can't just be frozen in time until the parent obtains their educational goal.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I think its important to consider what the median household income would be for several black families in the absence of these social programs. I live in New York City and used to work for a non-profit organization designed to help parents manage their finances. These were working parents making a GROSS income of about $27,000 a year. Looking at where their income was coming from, it would be impossible to live in the city had they not had subsidized housing, food stamps, WIC. The low wages proportional to communities are the biggest reason why people do engage in class warfare. Because wages aren't enough to keep up with the rising cost of living in a lot of cities. Its easy to say ok well these people need to train themselves so they can have a higher wage. But if your a parent (especially a single parent) you may be trying to do better for yourself but time is an issue first because you need to pick up your child, find childcare (which is expensive in and of itself), and also because it takes months or years to obtain the certificate or degree that their looking for and the health status and well-being of the children can't just be frozen in time until the parent obtains their educational goal.
No argument there, but the programs are not stopping are descent... and I for one am not in favor of a slow death.
We need some form of reparations to compensate for the unique space blacks occupy, not a rising tide.

Oville

Pro
Daps
No argument there, but the programs are not stopping are descent... and I for one am not in favor of a slow death.
We need some form of reparations to compensate for the unique space blacks occupy, not a rising tide.

Maybe the social programs aren't the problem though. Your convinced that all these people are comfortable th with situations. I can tell you from having parents that grew up through these programs and working with parents who are receiving these programs, several of them are trying to better themselves and hate going through the process of seeing a social worker. I won't deny that people do get comfortable and exploit the system but I can't cite any study that definitively proves that black economic progress is stifled by their comfort of these benefit services.