General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:scust: Her and the establishment Dems attacking them is the reason any of this happened in the first place. Trump didnt need help being racist dikkhead but why not pile on top of their bullshyt.
Exactly her dumbass started this whole shyt. fukk she’s been a trash speaker and I can’t wait till a young antiestablishment Democrat does.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I swear to god you a piece of shyt in here sometimes. shyt is funny to you huh? Locking kids in cages, separating families to people seeking asylum. I wonder what you think about this bytch president going after Omar. I’m beginning to think you’re just a white supremacist and that picture you put out of yourself is fake as shyt

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
o0N6lyl.png
Slippery sloping blacks doesn't work...
We aint next, we been getting that work. Families been getting broke up. Wheres the thread? Wheres the congress member asking why?

:camby:He told AOC the truth. We treat Americans the same way when arrested. No exceptions.
Until the laws are changed I fail to see how what he said, was wrong in ANY way.

Act like life cant get infinitely worse for black people in the US because of the things that are happening brehs. That "Life is already as bad as it can be for black people" argument is nonsense. You post deflections and basic bullshyt all the while you support the policies of a white supremacist president.

You have taken a side and this is already a war. Stay where you are. We see you and know your agenda.

This stopped being funny a long time ago.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I swear to god you a piece of shyt in here sometimes.
This stopped being funny a long time ago.

What's wrong with his response?
I don't see anything wrong... I thought his answer was pretty spot on, and I enjoy/am amused seeing the painfully naïve AOC shutdown.

:comeon:no one thinks kids should be in cages... quit the emotional dart throwing.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds like we are defining asylum differently.
My definition doesn't include shelter from poverty and/or crime.

They are separating families of people who are coming here to legally comply with the asylum seeking process.

There is no crime being committed by those people, you are just in favor of concentration camps.

There additionally is no economic argument to do this because the policy that we were operating on previously costs a fraction of what putting asylum seekers into concentration camps does.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are separating families of people who are coming here to legally comply with the asylum seeking process.

There is no crime being committed by those people, you are just in favor of concentration camps.

There additionally is no economic argument to do this because the policy that we were operating on previously costs a fraction of what putting asylum seekers into concentration camps does.

Be careful, these guys are allergic to the truth. :whoa: