General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

"I'm so sad over Jeff Sessions because he came to me. He was the first Senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be Attorney General, and I didn't see it," he said.

"And then he went through the nominating process and he did very poorly. I mean, he was mixed up and confused, and people that worked with him for, you know, a long time in the Senate were not nice to him, but he was giving very confusing answers. Answers that should have been easily answered. And that was a rough time for him."

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

"one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water"
giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"I'm so sad over Jeff Sessions because he came to me. He was the first Senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be Attorney General, and I didn't see it," he said.

"And then he went through the nominating process and he did very poorly. I mean, he was mixed up and confused, and people that worked with him for, you know, a long time in the Senate were not nice to him, but he was giving very confusing answers. Answers that should have been easily answered. And that was a rough time for him."

Does he not realize how big a self-ether this is? :dahell:

Attorney General is one of the most important positions in the entire executive branch, and he's like, "I nominated a total, incompetent moron. Could tell from the beginning that he couldn't do the job. But I nominated him anyway. You know, he was the first person to endorse me."

Trump is admitting:

1. He nominated a fool

2. He knew he was a fool and nominated him anyway

3. The kind of person who would endorse Trump first....is a fool :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump uses Hurricane Florence as an opportunity to promote his golf course

Back in North Carolina, during a briefing at a Marine air station there, Trump did seem concerned about one part of the state.

“How is Lake Norman doing?” he asked a local official, according to a pool report, referring to a man-made lake north of Charlotte.

The official assured him the lake was all right.

“I love that area,” Trump responded, according to the pool account. “I can’t tell you why, but I love that area.”

Observers were quick to note one possible explanation for the president’s interest in the area: a Trump National Golf Club is located on the shores of Lake Norman.

That man has less human empathy than a slime mold.