General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If you want to call him crazy, that's fine. But ultimately you have to realize that this isn't how real men behave. Real men don't go around pointing the finger at everyone. Real men don't always go out of their way to find someone to blame for everything. This is embarrassing.

Like, how can you call yourself a man and fix your fingers to tweet some shyt like this?

This guy is the ultimate shytbird. Just a worthless human being who literally has added nothing of value to the world since the day he was born. Imagine how truly despicable you have to be to try to erase thousands of people.

I’m throwing a party on the day this man dies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

e8jgxrmfb6imp1hebatw.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

:ohhgod:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mike Pence Asks Waiter To Remove Mrs. Butterworth From Table Until Wife Arrives

e8jgxrmfb6imp1hebatw.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing concerns about the propriety of being left alone with a syrup container of the opposite sex, Vice President Mike Pence reportedly asked his waiter Thursday to remove Mrs. Butterworth from the table until his wife arrived to join him at a local diner. “Excuse me, sir, would you please take this out of my line of sight until my wife gets here?” said Pence, who reportedly attempted to put the table’s sugar dispenser and salt and pepper shakers between him and the feminine syrup bottle before deciding that even having Mrs. Butterworth within arm’s reach could lead him to have impure thoughts. “It just would not be right for me to sit here alone with a woman-shaped container, particularly one as shapely as this. In fact, I would advise you to do the same for the man sitting over there—I see he is sitting very close to Mrs. Butterworth even though he appears to be wearing a wedding ring.” At press time, Pence had asked the waiter to pour syrup on his pancakes for him, as it would be unseemly to handle the curves of the plastic woman in such a public place.

:ohhgod:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The New York Times

1 hr ·
The State Department spent $52,701 buying curtains for Nikki Haley's official residence as U.N. ambassador, just as the department was undergoing budget cuts and had frozen hiring.

NYTIMES.COM

Nikki Haley’s View of New York Is Priceless. Her Curtains? $52,701.

They have to apologize now though.

An earlier version of this article and headline created an unfair impression about who was responsible for the purchase in question. While Nikki R. Haley is the current ambassador to the United Nations, the decision on leasing the ambassador’s residence and purchasing the curtains was made during the Obama administration, according to current and former officials. The article should not have focused on Ms. Haley, nor should a picture of her have been used. The article and headline have now been edited to reflect those concerns, and the picture has been removed.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They have to apologize now though.

An earlier version of this article and headline created an unfair impression about who was responsible for the purchase in question. While Nikki R. Haley is the current ambassador to the United Nations, the decision on leasing the ambassador’s residence and purchasing the curtains was made during the Obama administration, according to current and former officials. The article should not have focused on Ms. Haley, nor should a picture of her have been used. The article and headline have now been edited to reflect those concerns, and the picture has been removed.

:yeshrug:
lot of windows

That's probably not a bad deal actually, I had to price out blinds for one of my houses earlier this year and that was around 6k for a pretty modest setup.

3f1ab1da70cc4684f05522861cfa727e2761abde.jpg