General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Authorities Can Now Deny Visa and Green Card Applications Without Giving Applicants a Chance to Fix Errors
On Tuesday, a new policy kicks in, allowing officers with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to outright deny any visa or green card application that is missing evidence or contains an error. Around 7 million people apply every year.

Previously, officers were required by an Obama-era policy to send notices, giving applicants a chance to correct such problems instead of closing the process. Officers can still choose to do so, but they can also opt to skip that step if the application is deemed frivolous.

Without the notices, applicants won’t have the opportunity to intervene before a decision is made, potentially adding months or years of extra paperwork and thousands of dollars in fees to the already lengthy process. In the case of those trying to renew their visas while they’re still in the U.S., they could be placed in deportation proceedings the moment their visas expire.

USCIS spokesman Michael Bars said the policy was changed to cut down on frivolous applications. The agency has said applicants sometimes file substantially incomplete placeholder applications, knowing the back-and-forth with the USCIS will buy them time. “Under the law, the burden of proof is on the applicant,” Bars said, “not the other way around.”

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Dude is just a straight up cartoon villain.

The alleged interaction was recounted by Barbara Res, who led construction at the Trump Organization, in an opinion piece in the New York Daily News on Wednesday.

"What’s this?” Trump, noticing the small raised dots, reportedly asked the architect who went to his office to show what the residential elevator interiors would look like.

“Braille,” the architect responded.

Trump apparently demanded that the architect take the feature out.

“We can’t,” the architect replied. “It’s the law.”

“Get rid of the [expletive] braille. No blind people are going to live in Trump Tower,” Trump shouted, according to Res. “Just do it.”

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

If you want to call him crazy, that's fine. But ultimately you have to realize that this isn't how real men behave. Real men don't go around pointing the finger at everyone. Real men don't always go out of their way to find someone to blame for everything. This is embarrassing.

Like, how can you call yourself a man and fix your fingers to tweet some shyt like this?

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you want to call him crazy, that's fine. But ultimately you have to realize that this isn't how real men behave. Real men don't go around pointing the finger at everyone. Real men don't always go out of their way to find someone to blame for everything. This is embarrassing.

Like, how can you call yourself a man and fix your fingers to tweet some shyt like this?

Even after all the stupid shyt this dude has done and said I was still looking around my office like wtf when I read this shyt. This is really a dark timeline

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
57s
Feinstein statement: “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision.“

Manu Raju
✔@mkraju

Feinstein added: “I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

12:59 PM - Sep 13, 2018