General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have a question for smart nikkas only

If National Security agencies know Trump is working with Russia, why hasn't he been removed?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Bob Mueller was a fukking crotchety old MAGA troll committed to krunning cover for "the President" the whole time. The motherfukkers campaign was a direct extension of Vladimir Putin's foreign policy. They campaign and it's shadow thugs were working directly with Russian intelligence to rig the election. Mueller saw this shyt and decided to write a memo with Bill Barr and hide behind cryptic mixed messages. He colluded with Russia, he obstructed justice to hide it, 170,000 Americans are dead and the nation is in turmoil because of Mueller's complacency with straight up corruption from his precious party. Trump should have been immediately impeached, removed from office, and any influence of his Presidency rescinded on the grounds of what we are finding out today. That old b*stard wasn't some stalwart of the Constitution he was another weak Republican enamored by Donald Trump and the white power MAGA craze at the time. He was determined to make sure Trump walks no matter what he found. Ole "deeeer collusion is not a real legal term" ass. Youda made it a legal back in your good FBI days if putting a black man in jail was on the time. Old b*stard. I hope he's remembered in history for being a willing and significant enabler to the disasters that came after that four-page letter forever emboldened Trump to be the quasi dictator they knew he was.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Bob Mueller was a fukking crotchety old MAGA troll committed to krunning cover for "the President" the whole time. The motherfukkers campaign was a direct extension of Vladimir Putin's foreign policy. They campaign and it's shadow thugs were working directly with Russian intelligence to rig the election. Mueller saw this shyt and decided to write a memo with Bill Barr and hide behind cryptic mixed messages. He colluded with Russia, he obstructed justice to hide it, 170,000 Americans are dead and the nation is in turmoil because of Mueller's complacency with straight up corruption from his precious party. Trump should have been immediately impeached, removed from office, and any influence of his Presidency rescinded on the grounds of what we are finding out today. That old b*stard wasn't some stalwart of the Constitution he was another weak Republican enamored by Donald Trump and the white power MAGA craze at the time. He was determined to make sure Trump walks no matter what he found. Ole "deeeer collusion is not a real legal term" ass. Youda made it a legal back in your good FBI days if putting a black man in jail was on the time. Old b*stard. I hope he's remembered in history for being a willing and significant enabler to the disasters that came after that four-page letter forever emboldened Trump to be the quasi dictator they knew he was.
Yup

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Mueller was a myth. He had his chance then said fukk it, I'm too old for this shyt.

Sad part is same thing would've happened if Trump wasn't a sociopathic idiot and fired James Comey to begin with. Comey is only pretending to be some never-Trumper stalwart of the Constitution because big conservative daddy turned on him and started disparaging his entire character and career. Until then his ass--even after seeing Trump's corrupted, aspiring dictator, mob boss tendencies first hand--was on some "nO mR pReSiDeNt Ur NoT uNddeR iNvestIgaTIOn I pRoMise ROFL1" like a good little puppy dog.

Was a great big deliberate cover up. Period. Can't tell me nothing. Mueller, Rosenstein, Barr. All were corrupted and acting in Trump's service the entire time. These are the guys we depend on to defend this country from enemies domestic and foreign. Shook like bytches at the sight of an arrogant TV reality star with a bad tan and a Twitter account...but these are the guys.

All that "tEh MeN aNd WoMeN oF tHe DOJ CaRe AbOuT tHiS CoUnTrY" is a bunch of bullshyt. The rank and file of the DOJ and FBI are not a bunch of stalwart Contitutionalists, it's a bunch of weak, racist, corrupted conservative white men like Barr and Rosenstein, every bit as susceptible to becoming politically influenced and motivated as anyone else if they feel they can avoid consequence. When this Donald Trump shyt is over there has to be a shake up of our Justice Department leadership, because we had to find out the hard way these old b*stards are NOT committed to this country. They CAN become completely corrupted by whoever is the sitting President. They WILL cover shyt up in service of the President and his public image. There MUST be change. These motherfukkers are not trustworthy and they are not committed to us.

I'm heated.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Man after this Trump shyt they're useless

Honestly everyone in this country faced at every level

Facts.

They can pull a whole dissertation about "black extremists" out their motherfukkin asses and send stormtroopers to "liberal cities" to round us up without warrants but they can look past all this shyt and say "the President didn't commit a crime."

THE DOJ IS A USELESS WHITE POWER FRONT.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Wasnt the impeachment for that, and the republicans protected him???:ld:
Yeah but they're political and they get something out of it

And yeah these intelligency organizations are too
But when you have one job which is literally to protect the country and gather intelligence

There's no good reason why they didn't do something

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah but they're political and they get something out of it

And yeah these intelligency organizations are too
But when you have one job which is literally to protect the country and gather intelligence

There's no good reason why they didn't do something

I honestly dont know what to say...:ld: they impeached him and didnt convict, he's protected by the other republicans... the thing I could possibly see is that the law enforcement 3 letter agencies are all in on it with trump... I mean that's how Hydra won...