General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

:why:

Goodyear gotta dress code.

Seriously, polical gear has always been banned in the workplace. I can imagine somebody trying to roll into the office wearing a MAGA hat. That's not discrimination that's retardation. Because you have to be retarded for trying that, especially in a place that has paying customers coming in.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seriously, polical gear has always been banned in the workplace. I can imagine somebody trying to roll into the office wearing a MAGA hat. That's not discrimination that's retardation. Because you have to be retarded for trying that, especially in a place that has paying customers coming in.

Let Trump cook - trying to lose business for a swing state employer in the middle of a pandemic and recession.

Let the man cook.:mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Let Trump cook - trying to lose business for a swing state employer in the middle of a pandemic and recession.

Let the man cook.:mjgrin:
Exactly.

Trump let's you peak into his brain here by putting MAGA over economy. He's too dumb to realize what he's doing because only thinks about himself first.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila

Good thing Ohio is a worthless state to this election right............................

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@rebeccaballhaus
Former DHS chief of staff Miles Taylor recalled on MSNBC that Trump “wanted to see if we could sell Puerto Rico, ‘could we swap Puerto Rico for Greenland,’ because, in his words, ‘Puerto Rico was dirty and the people were poor,’” confirming the NYT report from 2019.
12:33 PM · Aug 19, 2020