General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@justinbaragona
Again, Gallup showed at the time that the vast majority of Americans (66%) approved of the Obama administration's handling of H1N1. Currently, Gallup shows only 36% of Americans approve of Trump's response to coronavirus and other surveys reveal even lower numbers.

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Replying to @atrupar
Trump on Obama admin: "They got very bad reviews. If you look at the Gallup poll, Gallup did a review of them. Now you have to understand, that was a far lesser, ah, vicious disease. It was not in the same ballpark...by the way Gallup, at the same time, gave us very good reviews"
10:11 AM · Aug 18, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@MilesTaylorUSA
Alas, I’ll take the bait. Haven’t forgotten you though! I guess the only way to prove it is to tell some stories. Maybe until the election. What do you think?

EftSsLiXYAUA4ei

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Many thousands of people work for our government. With that said, a former DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE named Miles Taylor, who I do not know (never heard of him), said he left & is on the open arms Fake News circuit. Said to be a real “stiff”. They will take anyone against us!
9:52 AM · Aug 18, 2020

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What's weird is that anyone involved that holds a public position will not be exempted from the hatch act. So if anyone on his staff helps him with the production they'll be in trouble
I believe The president also enforces the hatch act:mjlol:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
And re: Miles Taylor:

It wil be interesting to see how many of the Repub Rats will come out before the election on this same wave.

:scust:

Like has been said before, I hope everyone who worked for and supported this administration is scarlet lettered...