General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is so far beyond entertainment. I'm so tired of this shyt. But most people just live a trainwreck
Speaking of train wrecks. I dare you to watch this video with an open mind and not make this face :stopitslime:

If I had her job, I would just quit just so I could live with myself.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He's just comic book-level evil.

"Trump is referencing the 2015 Affirmatively Further Fair Housing rule, which President Obama implemented to fight housing discrimination. The rule required local governments receiving federal housing funds to create plans that would combat housing discrimination, which advocates said helped strengthen the 1968 Fair Housing Act."

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

These poor people need to pull themselves up by their poor ass bootstraps..
They can't even afford bootstraps....be putting paperclips in their shoes and hoping for the best...:russ:
And I don’t care where you get the damn bootstraps from either, just pull yourself up by them already!! Sick of hearing about your poor ass woes.:lolbron:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's just comic book-level evil.

"Trump is referencing the 2015 Affirmatively Further Fair Housing rule, which President Obama implemented to fight housing discrimination. The rule required local governments receiving federal housing funds to create plans that would combat housing discrimination, which advocates said helped strengthen the 1968 Fair Housing Act."

Trump is well versed in housing discrimination.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"...when you say 'arming', is the Taliban paying...???...it never made it across my desk...Russia used to be a thing called the Soviet Union, because of Afghanistan, they went bankrupt, they became Russia, Just so you understand..."

I honestly (HONESTLY!!!) do not understand how anyone can listen to this a**hole and a) believe the lies that come out of his fat mouth or b) believes that he is capable/competent to do anything. If breathing wasn't a natural response, he would have been gone a long time ago...
One thing I've learned in life is most people believe what they want to believe in spite of logic and facts....Then they justify.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Slightly off topic:

"A Starting Point is a video-based civic engagement platform created by Chris Evans, Mark Kassen, and technology entrepreneur Joe Kiani. ASP’s mission is to create a bipartisan channel of communication and connectivity between Americans and their elected officials with the goal of creating a more informed electorate."

A Starting Point

An example:
Should mail-in voting be mandated by the federal government?

Eric Swalwell (D) & Dusty Johnson (R)

A Starting Point