General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He's just comic book-level evil.

"Trump is referencing the 2015 Affirmatively Further Fair Housing rule, which President Obama implemented to fight housing discrimination. The rule required local governments receiving federal housing funds to create plans that would combat housing discrimination, which advocates said helped strengthen the 1968 Fair Housing Act."

Yea he needs to leave already.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Speaking of train wrecks. I dare you to watch this video with an open mind and not make this face :stopitslime:

If I had her job, I would just quit just so I could live with myself.

I imagine she's struggling with it to an extent, a la Spicet and everything else. She'll dip after this is all over and play the sympathy game for future employers

Daps
Powell deserves this for not staying on code. Dumb ass motherfukkers.

i was confused why colin powell (of all people) popped up outta nowhere to talk about the bounties and now trump saying his name and lying on him...powell looking like a crash test dummy out here...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
He's just comic book-level evil.

"Trump is referencing the 2015 Affirmatively Further Fair Housing rule, which President Obama implemented to fight housing discrimination. The rule required local governments receiving federal housing funds to create plans that would combat housing discrimination, which advocates said helped strengthen the 1968 Fair Housing Act."

Trump just pulled some Ronald Reagan shyt just cut any programs that benefit poor folks and minorities (blacks). Anything that was positively done during the Obama era Trump is going to or attempting to do it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mother Jones
1d ·
A watchdog group is alleging that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has laundered $170 million through companies controlled by campaign officials as part of an effort to avoid disclosing which vendors it is really paying for services.

About this website

MOTHERJONES.COM

The Trump campaign was just accused of laundering $170 million

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NPR
8h ·
Critics charge the new postmaster general, who is a major donor to President Trump, intends to make the Postal Service "more of a business than a service" — which includes delaying mail delivery for customers and eliminating overtime for workers.

About this website

NPR.ORG

Pending Postal Service Changes Could Delay Mail And Deliveries, Advocates Warn
Critics charge the new postmaster general intends to make the Postal Service "more of a business than a service," which opponents say could cause disruptions for customers.