General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Trump reiterates there should be a new FBI building near DOJ - or renovate existing building. Keeping it on same plot would keep a new hotel away to prevent competition with his hotel. Trump says commute would be too long if it moved to MD and VA suburbs. Wants it in covid bill
10:04 AM · Jul 29, 2020

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"...when you say 'arming', is the Taliban paying...???...it never made it across my desk...Russia used to be a thing called the Soviet Union, because of Afghanistan, they went bankrupt, they became Russia, Just so you understand..."

I honestly (HONESTLY!!!) do not understand how anyone can listen to this a**hole and a) believe the lies that come out of his fat mouth or b) believes that he is capable/competent to do anything. If breathing wasn't a natural response, he would have been gone a long time ago...
I read a lot, have lots of meetings, one a day maybe 3 times a week. Then tells us about India fighting with China like none of us saw that on the news. World is an angry place. :mjlol:

Trump most likely tunes out during every meeting and only remembers things he sees on the the news. Just looking at the interviewers face he knows Trump is full of shyt. :hhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s pointless to interview this rambling idiot anymore at this point. I know that sounds crazy to say about the POTUS but there’s no point in interviewing him anymore.

The only difference between Trump and a mentally disturbed bum on the street in NYC talking to himself is he has a suit on and presumably takes showers..