General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
17h ·
Michael Pack had fired the technology group’s top officials and bipartisan board since being confirmed June 4 as chief executive of the U.S. Agency for Global Media.

Conservative filmmaker Michael Pack had removed the board of the Open Technology Fund, which promotes digital free speech.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Appeals court blocks Trump administration takeover of organization fighting digital censorship and surveillance
Conservative filmmaker Michael Pack had removed the board of the Open Technology Fund, which promotes digital free speech.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why the fukk isn't our media like this?

been saying it for a long time. the media's been soft on trump and his minions. it boggles my mind how all so many journalists and reporters continue eating their bs answers and then move on with little to no push back, instead of really challenging people. drop the fukking tv facade, stop worrying about your access...get real with these motherfukkers.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well 400 years and more of white cops killing us in the streets and on video would make any group of people go crazy and retaliate when they had enough right???:mjgrin:

Its like white people live in a fukking bubble of unreality...:mindblown:
They don't. They just don't care, neither do they want to identify with the struggle of black people.

They still don't see us as human.

Clive Bundy was ready to massacre FBI agents and we were told he was wronged and we needed to appreciate his point of view.

George Floyd is murdered and he is discredited. America loves its original sin.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I said it before (I believe in this thread as well), but its unreal just how incompetent and retarded this guy seems. Everytime I watch the news or talk shows or read articles about Trump and what he said its like I cant believe this is actually goin on over there in america :mindblown:

Back when Bush was in office I remember my dad watching the news and constantly making fun of him, like :mjlol: "this idiot man " or calling him incompetent as hell....
Now hes literally like "America would be GLAD to have that guy in office atm looking at how trump is fumbling everything"

Never thought Id hear that

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said it before (I believe in this thread as well), but its unreal just how incompetent and retarded this guy seems. Everytime I watch the news or talk shows or read articles about Trump and what he said its like I cant believe this is actually goin on over there in america :mindblown:

Back when Bush was in office I remember my dad watching the news and constantly making fun of him, like :mjlol: "this idiot man " or calling him incompetent as hell....
Now hes literally like "America would be GLAD to have that guy in office atm looking at how trump is fumbling everything"

Never thought Id hear that

After reading Mary's book, it all makes sense to me. He's never really been nurtured, given proper guidance or discipline. He's nothing but a big ass kid that had a rich daddy who poured money into his incompetency while encouraging his ego at the same time.

Last edited:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
After reading Mary's book, it all makes sense to me. He's never really been nurtured, given guidance or discipline as a kid. He's nothing but a big ass kid that had a rich daddy who poured money into his incompetency while encouraging his ego at the same time.

From his own ramblings:

"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

full