General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Selling Puerto Rico?!?:wtf:
Trump: How much you think we can get for Puerto Rico?

Mr. President, we can't sell Puerto Rico.

Why Not? I have an idea. We trade Puerto Rico for Greenland? Could you imagine the hotels we can out up in Greenland. It's called Greenland because it's very green. As you know.

I don't think they want to trade for Puerto Rico sir.

That's because they can't make deals. I can make a deal. Get Greenland on the phone. And get me the president of Puerto Rico on the line. We can make a deal quick and easy believe me. Should've been done long ago.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@realDonaldTrump
Do RINO’S Pat Toomey & Mitt Romney have any problem with the fact that we caught Obama, Biden, & Company illegally spying on my campaign? Do they care if Comey, McCabe, Page & her lover, Peter S, the whole group, ran rampant, wild & unchecked - lying & leaking all the way? NO!
11:29 PM · Jul 11, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...io/iframe/twitter.min.html1282286510390288384

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Jul 12, 2020
I know many in business and politics that work out endlessly, in some cases to a point of exhaustion. It is their number one passion in life, but nobody complains. My “exercise” is playing, almost never during the week, a quick round of golf. Obama played more and much longer....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

...rounds, no problem. When I play, Fake News CNN, and others, park themselves anywhere they can to get a picture, then scream “President Trump is playing golf.” Actually, I play VERY fast, get a lot of work done on the golf course, and also get a “tiny” bit of exercise. Not bad!
8:11 AM · Jul 12, 2020