General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Something I can't wrap my head around is why the fukk would he commute Cuck Stone sentence before the election?

Its a mindbogglingly asinine risk to take before the election, it literally makes no sense from an election strategy standpoint...No strategist would advise such an idiotic move especially when win or lose in November, Cheeto can comfortably pardon Stone after the election...The only difference between now and after the election is Stone would have to do some time...

So why take the asinine risk and do it now? There are only two things that make sense here, Cuck Stone was threatening to squeal to SDNY if he has to do a single day in prison OR they're sending a message to Ghislane Maxwell that if she stays solid like Stone did, Trump can save her...I think the latter scenario makes more sense because he "commuted" Cuck Stone sentence instead of pardoning him...Remember that Ghislane is doing time no matter what...

I don't doubt for a split second Cuck Stone is apart of the pedo ring either, his demonic sexual deviancy is well documented...

I think this is far bigger than Trump/Stone...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Something I can't wrap my head around is why the fukk would he commute Cuck Stone sentence before the election?

Its a mindbogglingly asinine risk to take before the election, it literally makes no sense from an election strategy standpoint...No strategist would advise such an idiotic move especially when win or lose in November, Cheeto can comfortably pardon Stone after the election...The only difference between now and after the election is Stone would have to do some time...

So why take the asinine risk and do it now? There are only two things that make sense here, Cuck Stone was threatening to squeal to SDNY if he has to do a single day in prison OR they're sending a message to Ghislane Maxwell that if she stays solid like Stone did, Trump can save her...I think the latter scenario makes more sense because he "commuted" Cuck Stone sentence instead of pardoning him...Remember that Ghislane is doing time no matter what...

I don't doubt for a split second Cuck Stone is apart of the pedo ring either, his demonic sexual deviancy is well documented...

If he didn’t commute Stone, Stone was gonna do some hardcore snitching. Roger was gonna be like
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

At least that’s what I heard.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@yashar
In an interview with the New York Times, Elaine Duke, a lifelong Republican who was acting secretary of homeland security for four months in 2017, says that President Trump brought up the idea of selling Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Leading Homeland Security Under a President Who Embraces ‘Hate-Filled’ Talk
Elaine Duke, a lifelong Republican, was acting secretary of homeland security for four months in 2017.
nytimes.com

3:54 PM · Jul 11, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...2040608400371714&tweet_id=1282040608400371714

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Odds are pretty poor of him winning the election... I wouldn't hedge my bets on the Maxwell scenario either it's way too out in space

This is probably just Trump going from the gut or whatever it's blatantly criminal

I just hope when he is out of office everyone is thoroughly investigated and prosecuted because there's never been so much criminality in one administration.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Odds are pretty poor of him winning the election... I wouldn't hedge my bets on the Maxwell scenario either it's way too out in space

This is probably just Trump going from the gut or whatever it's blatantly criminal

I just hope when he is out of office everyone is thoroughly investigated and prosecuted because there's never been so much criminality in one administration.
Nah I'm not buying that because he could of done that for Manafort to which he didn't...

Yes Trumps a moron that says a lot of dumb "shoot from the hip" shyt all the time but this move is off the wall fukking stupid from an election strategy standpoint...No one in his camp would cosign this unless they knew Stone would snitch...What Stone knows could do far more damage to Trumps re-election than commuting his sentence...Its also worth noting Trump and Stone are not exactly best of friends like the media paints them, Trump said he fired him from the campaign and Stone said he quit...This has always been a mutual business relationship and if Stone has ammo to keep his pasty ass out of jail he wouldn't hesitate to flex...

I do agree with you though Maxwell is out there though after thinking about it, I think most of her charges are state and Trump only has power to commute federal...