General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

woodruffbets
Senior administration official confirms to Politico that President Trump has commuted Roger Stone's sentence
7:48 PM · Jul 10, 2020
mkraju
Trump makes another controversial move on a Friday night: This time commuting the sentence of his long-time friend Roger Stone, who was convicted on seven counts last year for lying to Congress, obstructing an official proceeding and witness tampering

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The "turn on him" quote is just over the top lol

turn on him for what? he's innocent, and the president of the United States, talking about him like he's, well, he is named in a criminal indictment.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

Yup... it's also because we got right in rank and file with those k pop kids and started requesting tickets. My entire family did this but two of us didn't receive actual tickets after submitting for them.

I think they figured out quickly that a lot of people grabbing tickets were people that had no intention of going.

And I think a lot of people in my state were downright enraged when we found out he was bringing the covid rally to our state, which is one of but a few that has been trending downward for going on two months now. I think even a lot of his supporters were not keen on going because they know we have a good thing going right now and that fukkface the clown's rally would only disrupt that. It doesnt change the fact that there are a lot of people up here this weekend traveling from out of state because they thought the rally was still going down.

And :salute::lawd: to all the restaurants here on the seacoast that announced they were shutting down for 4-5 days because they weren't about to be serving these kool aid drinkers from out of state

Last edited: