Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JoshNBCNews
· 1h
BREAKING: 2 US lawmakers tell @NBCNews that fired Inspector General Steve Linick told Congress today that before he was ousted, he’d informed at least three top Pompeo aides that he was reviewing Pompeo and his wife’s use of government resources
Josh Lederman
✔@JoshNBCNews

The revelation potentially undercuts Pompeo’s public claim to have been unaware that Linick was looking into that issue when he asked Trump to fire Linick.

Pompeo has said he had “no sense of what investigations were taking place inside the Inspector General’s Office.”
9:28 PM - Jun 3, 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NatashaBertrand
Steve Linick, former State Dept inspector general fired by Trump at Pompeo’s urging, testified today that sr State official Brian Bulatao (also Pompeo’s best friend) tried to “bully” him and argued that OIG should not pursue the Saudi weapons sales investigation, per Dem readout:

EZobIx2WAAA5mBB

9:37 PM - Jun 3, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1268356087813734400

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

"suspected" :usure:

am i tripping or does that motherfukker have a camo couch? :mjlol:

if his dream tweet actually did get posted and he got his green light, i would bet big money THAT guy wouldn't be doing shyt though. he's just another one of those maga a$$holes who larp as tough guys on the internet.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
· 11h
Probably the only thing Barack Obama & I have in common is that we both had the honor of firing Jim Mattis, the world’s most overrated General. I asked for his letter of resignation, & felt great about it. His nickname was “Chaos”, which I didn’t like, & changed to “Mad Dog”...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...His primary strength was not military, but rather personal public relations. I gave him a new life, things to do, and battles to win, but he seldom “brought home the bacon”. I didn’t like his “leadership” style or much else about him, and many others agree. Glad he is gone!

21:02 - 3 Jun 2020