General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That little stunt at the church backfired spectacularly. I’m relieved that more of the fence sitters and begrudging supporters are beginning to see this vile monster for who he really is just in time for the election.
They fukked up the optics on so many levels:

• Anyone watching live could see that none of the protestors were doing anything more than being peaceful and largely stationary before they advanced on them
  • Walked across with a pack of white people
  • He got there and offered no words, no prayer nothing
  • Literally held up a bible upside down. Just empty symbolism without invoking the actual words with in.
  • Photo op with a bunch of white people that signified nothing

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They fukked up the optics on so many levels:

• Anyone watching live could see that none of the protestors were doing anything more than being peaceful and largely stationary before they advanced on them
  • Walked across with a pack of white people
  • He got there and offered no words, no prayer nothing
  • Literally held up a bible upside down. Just empty symbolism without invoking the actual words with in.
  • Photo op with a bunch of white people that signified nothing
Absolutely moronic. Where was Pence during all this he's the only actual religious nut.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:dead:@ taking advice from Ivanka Trump and Hope Hicks. What a fool.:mjlol:
You'll look so strong daddy!

You think? I have to be tough you know. Not weak like Obama.

You'll look like Hulk Hogan compared to Obama.

Yeah...hulk Hogan with a bible! Bill clear all these low lifes out of the way! Tear gas em, trample them I don't care just get them out! Does anyone have a bible I can hold??

I do daddy. The one you never read because you like it to look new. Remember how to hold a book?

Yes, I think. Been a while. Just like holding a baby.. but backwards. Believe me.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
Trump on Fox radio defends inviting Russia to G-7, says countries end up needing to check with Putin so it’s better to “have him in the room” to “get things done.” Other countries strongly oppose inviting Russia, saying it hasn’t changed its behavior
09:58 - 3 Jun 2020
@mkraju
Trump again floats baseless conspiracy theory about Joe Scarborough, says on Fox radio: “I always felt that he got away with murder.” He says he feels “strongly” about that
09:59 - 3 Jun 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ananavarro
https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/1268172118908383234

Scary. Maybe it’s their blank faces, or the barren church....I don’t know why this reminds me of the last scene in a movie about the Nuclear Apocalypse.

I guess the communication geniuses at White House thought this makes a great photo-op or something.

They were wrong.

Again.

EZlz0gSWsAEjJJV

09:26 - 3 Jun 2020

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He is seriously, seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY trying to position himself as a strongman authoritarian leader going into November. People thought folks were hysterical and "fearmongering" but between the coronavirus and these protests we are at the part when Donald Trump, surrounded by apocalyptic division caused in part by his willing incompetence, moves in to establish an authoritarian regime. Period. That's what gassing protesters to do a photo op raising a Bible in front a burned down vhurch while hes glorifying the use of force and domination over AMERICAN CITIZENS was all about. He is seriously trying to use this crisis to appeal to Americans as a strongman leader against "violent" liberals and minorities.

Moreso than Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans or anyone else you could always see the depraved passion this dude always held in his heart from day one to go after othrr Americans... The perceived "criminals" "looters" "protestors" "thugs" and all the other classic societal scapegoats of corrupt rich white men like him.

All that made-for-TV flexing against other world leaders and countries was nothing compared to what he clearly wished he could do to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Democrats, liberals, illegal immigrants, black people and other Americans. Take out violent action against them. Have people he deems enemies silenced, disgraced and jailed. Have immediate command of the military to suppress any dissent. All the classic dictator fantasies. And now he's got his excuse. The oncoming clash between citizens and Donald Trump that is coming is going to be horiffic.

This professor wrote something similar about how he’s trying to uphold this strongman image.