THE JOINT CHIEFS SPEAK OUT AND TRIES TO COVER HIS ASS :damn:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kaitlancollins
Sen. Murkowski says she thought Mattis's statement was "honest & necessary & overdue." "I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns we might hold internally." Asked if she can support Trump still, she says, "I'm struggling with it."
12:17 - 4 Jun 2020

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@KellyO
Iowa’s Chuck Grassley, the most senior Republican senator, putting pressure on Trump administration over firing of inspectors general
ChuckGrassley

@ChuckGrassley
Im placing holds on 2 Trump Admin noms until I get reasons 4firing 2 agency watchdogs as required by law Not 1st time ive raised alarm when admins flout IG protection law Obama did same& got same earfull from me All I want is a reason 4 firing these ppl CHECKS&BALANCES

13:53 - 4 Jun 2020

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They fukked up the optics on so many levels:

• Anyone watching live could see that none of the protestors were doing anything more than being peaceful and largely stationary before they advanced on them
  • Walked across with a pack of white people
  • He got there and offered no words, no prayer nothing
  • Literally held up a bible upside down. Just empty symbolism without invoking the actual words with in.
  • Photo op with a bunch of white people that signified nothing

It was just so spectacularly, obviously evil. Short of killing someone it would have been difficult to be more blatant.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Ehhh, once he stock market goes into correction it will.
We've seen levels of cracking before but can't trust these republicans for one second.

Yeah, I hear you.

But it also seems like repub/conservative/Trump supporters are having a hard time defending their usual shtick recently, from their talking points to Trump. Like they're getting pummeled.

I imagine they're just turning off the their phones and social media so they can conserve their cognitive dissonance.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah, I hear you.

But it also seems like repub/conservative/Trump supporters are having a hard time defending their usual shtick recently, from their talking points to Trump. Like they're getting pummeled.

I imagine they're just turning off the their phones and social media so they can conserve their cognitive dissonance.
Exactly what they're doing. "I didn't see anything". "I'll didn't hear his comments" etc.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:"nursing homes"????...is he talking about covid19????...is he suggesting that nyc couldve "call" the national guard (or some other group of people) to stop covid19?...

New York was having recovering COVID-position patients isolate within nursing homes because the nursing homes were better equipped to care for elderly patients and they wanted to keep space available in the hospitals. Over time it appeared that the nursing homes were failing to isolate them sufficiently and it likely led to additional deaths. Trump is trying to capitalize on those deaths to score political points against his "enemy" during a completely unrelated crisis. He's a fukking sociopath.