General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@jabinbotsford

Close up of President @realDonaldTrump notes is seen where he crossed out "Corona" and replaced it with "Chinese" Virus as he speaks with his coronavirus task force today at the White House. #trump #trumpnotes

ETfa0B8XkAUo8kF

14:06 - 19 Mar 2020

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New Yorker
22 hrs ·
A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

About this website

NEWYORKER.COM

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Random background:

"Chanel Rion" appears to be an assumed name, both her and her father have changed their last names multiple times and worked under aliases. She also appears to regularly lie about her childhood in her various official bios.

Her father was a con artist from Texas who screwed people out of millions via real estate fraud

Her husband's name is "Courtland Sykes" and he ran for Senate as a Republican in Missouri. He didn't get even make the top-5, but this is his campaign photo:

1*fzM2QgYd7yxBTrBngjsEUA.png

He briefly made headlines when he released this statement on feminism:

“I want to come home to a home-cooked dinner at six every night, one that she [his fiance Chanel Rion] fixes and one that I expect one day to have daughters learn to fix after they become traditional homemakers and family wives — think Norman Rockwell here and Gloria Steinem be damned. I don’t buy into radical feminism’s crazed definition of modern womanhood and I never did. They don’t own that definition — and never did. They made it up to suit their own nasty, snake-filled heads.”

I swear whole thing reads like a spoof or a seedy daytime soap plot. And the White House is letting these people into the press room while they mock actual journalists?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@thedailybeast
The Trump administration ignored a request for CDC and DHS officials to testify in public about the dangers posed by the virus and what the federal government was doing to prepare, instead sending an official from the Government Accountability Officehttps://trib.al/QQL3s0t