General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For years, Tesla fanboys have been claiming that their Teslas are going to earn $30k a year passively by being taxis.

It's becoming more and more clear that those personal-use Teslas are never going to be the driverless robotaxi teslas, which means they bought their FSD package on a false dream.

Plus, if they do allow regular teslas to robotaxi, then there's going to be mad competition between robotaxi sales and the already-existing Teslas which would oversaturate the taxi market. I don't think the market could support more than a million or so full-time taxis, and there's already 2 million Teslas on the road. So how many more can Elon sell and still tell people they're gonna make money off of them?
When I saw this :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:skip: Arrive to the Party in a Toaster.

If I’m a megalomaniac autocrat, I don’t know which cult I’m sending to Aushawitz first, MAGA or Elon fan boys?
Yo, this fool is trying to pass an airport shuttle or dollar cab as the next big thing. :dead:

Robot puppets. :mjlol:

It will have been 10 years since he promised the Robi Taxi if it comes out in 2027. (Which it won’t)…putting it years behind its competitors.

This man has simply done too much Katemine
@FabTrey

:russ: aka non-existent production timeline.
This should be considered stock manipulation at this point.

52949738835_8b257b41f7_b.jpg