Trips

Superstar
Daps

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather take my chances and wait for NASA to come get me. Or some other Country's NASA equivalent.

I'll be up there trying to Matt Damon my sustainment over jumping on some of Elon's bullshyt vehicles.

I think space x works because Musk is too busy fukking around with Twitter or Tesla. Since it's space flight, the government gets to regulate them in a way they can't with the other companies.

The real crime here is Boeing shytting the bed again. If they didn't strand those two people, NASA would have another company to work with and space x wouldn't have such oversized influence.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think space x works because Musk is too busy fukking around with Twitter or Tesla. Since it's space flight, the government gets to regulate them in a way they can't with the other companies.

The real crime here is Boeing shytting the bed again. If they didn't strand those two people, NASA would have another company to work with and space x wouldn't have such oversized influence.

Space X is another one of his cons. The NASA contract he got was signed solely by the current Pace X CEO. They should both be investigated.

And Space X is having a hard time creating 1960 NASA rocket technology.

Everything he is involved in is a con.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
456615651_10160830241884671_6807051013972161625_n.jpg

:beli:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Court orders X to reveal investors, links to Putin's allies found​

Elon Musk

Elon Musk

Images source: © Getty Images | Apu Gomes

TWA

11:29 AM EDT, August 25, 2024

Platform X (formerly Twitter) was forced by an American court to disclose its investors as part of a lawsuit filed by former employees. The list of investors who enabled Elon Musk to take over the platform includes a fund associated with Putin's oligarchs.

YWRfZW4udjYzBCxkGw57I3BceDREHQYkJgJ4exYAe21wSTM6VRI8JH0HPiEbBTU2MQMyOFgRPCUNBz4IURt3JCQBeCo

The Federal Court in California ordered X to disclose the list of investors. This list contains over a hundred entries, including individuals from the world of finance and show business and a Saudi Arabian royal family member. However, one particular fund drew significant attention: it involves the sons of Russian oligarchs closely associated with Vladimir Putin.

Specifically, this is about the 8VC Opportunities Fund II. On the fund's website, Denis Aven and Jack Moszkowicz are listed in the staff section. They are the sons of oligarchs Petr Aven and Vadim Moszkowicz. Petr Aven, a Russian billionaire and founder of Alfa Group, is described as "one of Putin's main portfolios." He is subject to sanctions imposed on Russia due to the war in Ukraine.

Vadim Moszkowicz made his fortune in the agricultural industry and is part of Putin's inner circle, which is why he has also been subjected to Western sanctions.

YWRfZW4udjYzBCxkGw57I3BceDREHQYkJgJ4exYAe21wSTM6VRI8JH0HPiEbBTU2MQMyOFgRPCUNBz4IURt3JCQBeCo

Revenge for supporting Trump​

X did not comment on these reports when asked by Fortune magazine. However, Joe Lonsdale, the founder of 8VC, did comment, considering it a response to an attack by left-wing media for "supporting Trump." Lonsdale was referring to an article published by Forbes magazine describing his fund's connections with the sons of Russian oligarchs.

In a post published on X, Lonsdale called Jack Moszkowicz a "star" of the company. He also referred to Vadim Moszkowicz as a "successful agricultural leader in Russia" and a "superstar." "I know him and trust him," he added.

Lonsdale reportedly hired Denis Aven on Moszkowicz’s recommendation, as they have known each other since childhood. Both Aven and Moszkowicz declined to comment for the magazine's article.

In its publication, "Forbes" noted that "there is no evidence indicating the fathers' involvement with the fund" but also mentioned that "these reports come at a time when the US government is paying more attention to foreign connections in the tech industry."

"There is nothing illegal about hiring the son of someone who is sanctioned. But if you’re hiring the children of those who have a reasonable suspicion of supporting the Russian regime—even if they may have had private doubts at some point—you better exercise due diligence," Daniel Fried, former coordinator for sanctions policy at the State Department, told the magazine.

Among those who reacted to these reports was Guy Verhofstadt, who stated outright that "Putin's cronies helped Musk buy Twitter." He added, "This explains a lot: Musk's stance on Crimea, the refusal at one point to allow Ukraine to use Starlink, support for Trump. It's time for the USA to wake up!"

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL