General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts… When it comes to the specs and engineering aspects of Tesla they are still far and away better than the comp but their quality control with the combo of that shyt head as ceo make it extremely hard to purchase one.. It’s why you see a lot of loyal owners starting to leave for other brands and just completely going back to Ice vehicles

I’ve long said the moment Tesla get Elon the fukk up out of there they will regain their market cap and respect

Tesla is grossly overvalued at $600 billion.

Net income in 2023 was $15 billion with $98 billion in revenues.

By comparison Toyota is worth $327 billion with 2023 revenues of $327 billion and net income of $30 billion.

How is Tesla worth double that of Toyota with half the net income?

Add in a soft market for Evs and increased competition from other auto makers and the market will have no choice but come to its senses in regards to Tesla.

Daps
Tesla was valued like a tech stock rather than an auto stock for too long. A correction is long overdue.

At one point, one share of TSLA was at one point worth about 168 shares of F. The market is completely irrational. Hell, one share of TSLA being worth four shares of NFLX at one point is nutty if you want to look at the comparison from a tech company to tech company point of view.

I know you understand that already, just following up on your point.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Tesla is grossly overvalued at $600 billion.

Net income in 2023 was $15 billion with $98 billion in revenues.

By comparison Toyota is worth $327 billion with 2023 revenues of $327 billion and net income of $30 billion.

Add in a soft market for Evs and increased competition from other auto makers and the market will have no choice but come to its senses in regards to Tesla.
Well the model 3 and Y is Teslas two most important vehicles… Model Y is the 5th best selling vehicle in the U.S according to car and driver and the mode 3 is the 12th best so both in the top 25 best selling vehicles in the U.S..

Tesla is the 14th best selling carmaker in the world.. so I can see why they are a bit overvalued due to it be a pseudo tech company lmaoo

Also don’t forgot to account for its charging infrastructure world wide and other non teslas using it…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lmaooo @ the 2D GTA III liberty city graphics cyber truck

To make that shyt look half way official you literally have to get it wrapped in black and take those god awful wheel covers off…. If you want an EV truck get a Rivian, Chevy Silverado EV or F150 lighting

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I think with the electric car industry changing and BYD coming with better products, Tesla has to up the game on innovation. The cyber truck seemed more like a passion project of Elon and not an actual product thats meant to bring in customers. Plus the price point is :scust:
Somethings got to give…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think with the electric car industry changing and BYD coming with better products, Tesla has to up the game on innovation. The cyber truck seemed more like a passion project of Elon and not an actual product thats meant to bring in customers. Plus the price point is :scust:
Somethings got to give…
Will BYD be allowed to sell their vehicles in the U.S market? That’s the question

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Will BYD be allowed to sell their vehicles in the U.S market? That’s the question
Hell no lol. Not only will Elon will lobby against it so would other major car makers. They got a car that they can sell for $10,000 and due to that they would dominate the car market by undercutting the price of everyone.

I personally view it as competition to make a better product, but with the Chinese trade war going on politics will always be a roadblock to them getting a foothold in the US.