General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12-cffd4f73e1be.jpg

I can't wait to see the movie about this.

That said if I lost 50 billion dollars I'm probably putting a hit out on this guy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde When do you expect to get your Cyber Truck?

I gave up my reservation. I'm not paying 80 racks when it was supposed to be 50. I was gonna upgrade to the tri motor at 70k and had a supposed 500 mile range, but that shyt is almost 100k and it has lower range than the mid model that I reserved for 50 (which is again really almost 80k). You gotta pay another 15 racks to get the extended battery to put in your truck bed to get like 420 mile range on the top one. how you go from 70k to 116k? nikka please. :rudy:

Elon lunchin like shyt. That's why you need a mufukka who's an engineer or has real technical expertise to be the CEO cause Elon is a goofy tryhard bozo. Really can't wait for him to get bushed.

I'd get another model 3 first at this point, but I really want a truck. And now you got cats talkin corrosion with the steel frame on the Cybertruck? :smh:

Nah man. As soon as other manufacturers can use the Fast Chargers, I'm out on Tesla for my next EV whip unless they bush Elon and get someone competent in his place.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave up my reservation. I'm not paying 80 racks when it was supposed to be 50. I was gonna upgrade to the tri motor at 70k and had a supposed 500 mile range, but that shyt is almost 100k and it has lower range than the mid model that I reserved for 50 (which is again really almost 80k). You gotta pay another 15 racks to get the extended battery to put in your truck bed to get like 420 mile range on the top one. how you go from 70k to 116k? nikka please. :rudy:

Elon lunchin like shyt. That's why you need a mufukka who's an engineer or has real technical expertise to be the CEO cause Elon is a goofy tryhard bozo. Really can't wait for him to get bushed.

I'd get another model 3 first at this point, but I really want a truck. And now you got cats talkin corrosion with the steel frame on the Cybertruck? :smh:

Nah man. As soon as other manufacturers can use the Fast Chargers, I'm out on Tesla for my next EV whip unless they bush Elon and get someone competent in his place.

:mjlol: I hope this represents how most Tesla owners are beginning to feel about the wretched Boer.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: I hope this represents how most Tesla owners are beginning to feel about the wretched Boer.
I been wanted this cracka gone. So what he gave the money, don't mean he should run shyt he don't know about.

Making engineering decisions before you even get prototypes and testing out. Just whatever wild shyt you want, you tell them to make/do it.

Dude has to go. And of course his cism been going overboard. Just a clown.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is the same judge that forced Elon to purchase twitter. That means she costed him $100 billion no wonder he wants to leave Delaware :dead:
Lol. This judge is gonna get Musk to OD one of these days

She may not have bars but she is the bar. This girl invading Musk's dreams like Fred Kruger.

800px-Delaware_Chancery_Court_Chancellor_Kathaleen_McCormick.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I been wanted this cracka gone. So what he gave the money, don't mean he should run shyt he don't know about.

Making engineering decisions before you even get prototypes and testing out. Just whatever wild shyt you want, you tell them to make/do it.

Dude has to go. And of course his cism been going overboard. Just a clown.
Facts… When it comes to the specs and engineering aspects of Tesla they are still far and away better than the comp but their quality control with the combo of that shyt head as ceo make it extremely hard to purchase one.. It’s why you see a lot of loyal owners starting to leave for other brands and just completely going back to Ice vehicles

I’ve long said the moment Tesla get Elon the fukk up out of there they will regain their market cap and respect