General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it’s tech can’t get raiders as it’s already open source.. Tesla got the patents on their tech so if anything car companies will have to pay Tesla to use their tech in other vehicles.. Also remember Tesla already got a 12 year head start on their charging infrastructure… it’s why folk buy teslas now because the charging infrastructure not so much of the car itself as it’s other EVs on the market far better than Tesla..

Look at Rivian, Lucid, Audi, Mercedes and now BMW.. all better than Tesla on the EV side..

I’ve said teslas only saving grace is their supercharging network.. and now EV manufacturers are selling the charging adapters to use on Tesla super chargers..

Teslas ridiculous market cap is based largely on FSD promise per Must. FSD is vapor ware. The market will be forced to recognize this sooner or later and Teslas market cap and Must’s net worth will come crashing down.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukkin rocket today blew up, yet when i searched on twitter i had to scroll down a shytload of blue checks sucking his dikk before i even found out

Rocket blew up yesterday and they celebrated like it was some major accomplishment. :heh:

Fun fact, the mission to Mars was supposed to launch this year. Between Trump, Santos and Musk’s vapor ware, it’s a good era for conmen. People will be looking back on this time with amazement and disgust.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nah it’s tech can’t get raiders as it’s already open source.. Tesla got the patents on their tech so if anything car companies will have to pay Tesla to use their tech in other vehicles.. Also remember Tesla already got a 12 year head start on their charging infrastructure… it’s why folk buy teslas now because the charging infrastructure not so much of the car itself as it’s other EVs on the market far better than Tesla..

Look at Rivian, Lucid, Audi, Mercedes and now BMW.. all better than Tesla on the EV side..

I’ve said teslas only saving grace is their supercharging network.. and now EV manufacturers are selling the charging adapters to use on Tesla super chargers..
Not only that, but their data/software is virtually useless because their self-driving software is based on a camera-only based system whereas every other car manufacturer uses radar and LiDAR in addition to cameras which is why their autonomous driving is significantly more advanced than Tesla’s. People have been killed in accidents in which tesla autopilot was engaged because it didn’t see a 18 wheeler, concrete barrier or fire truck in the road. These are all accidents that would have been easily avoidable with LiDAR/radar.

That’s why they tried to come out with those ridiculous robots that couldn’t even stand up on their own :mjlol:
To keep up the illusion that tesla is a technology company and not a car manufacturer to justify the ridiculous stock price

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Rocket blew up yesterday and they celebrated like it was some major accomplishment. :heh:

Fun fact, the mission to Mars was supposed to launch this year. Between Trump, Santos and Musk’s vapor ware, it’s a good era for conmen. People will be looking back on this time with amazement and disgust.
They called the rocket explosion “a scheduled disassembly” :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not only that, but their data/software is virtually useless because their self-driving software is based on a camera-only based system whereas every other car manufacturer uses radar and LiDAR in addition to cameras which is why their autonomous driving is significantly more advanced than Tesla’s. People have been killed in accidents in which tesla autopilot was engaged because it didn’t see a 18 wheeler, concrete barrier or fire truck in the road. These are all accidents that would have been easily avoidable with LiDAR/radar.

That’s why they tried to come out with those ridiculous robots that couldn’t even stand up on their own :mjlol:
To keep up the illusion that tesla is a technology company and not a car manufacturer to justify the ridiculous stock price
That’s the wild shyt because Tesla use to have the LiDAR/radar system and cheaped out to use a camera only based system lmaoooo

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Supreme bozo status… CYBER TRUCK is beyond laughable considering Rivian out here killing em in the EV truck game, even the Ford F150 Lighting EV doing good
I'm just happy that I'm seeing more Lucids and Rivians on the road because once people start seeing more of them, then they might want one too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They called the rocket explosion “a scheduled disassembly” :dead:

Does anyone have the verified truth on this matter? Cause I'm wiling to believe it was planned, but I didn't hear a single Musk supporter talking about that being the plan until after it happened. Are there receipts or no?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

I wonder what happened to the mars mission?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone have the verified truth on this matter? Cause I'm wiling to believe it was planned, but I didn't hear a single Musk supporter talking about that being the plan until after it happened. Are there receipts or no?
Neither the booster nor the rocket were meant to explode. The whole point of the system (according to spacex) is to make space travel affordable by making the booster and rocket reusable. They were both supposed to crash back down in the ocean instead of violently exploding and raining debris over protected natural reserves. They’re claiming as of right now that the explosion was caused by the automatic flight termination system activating but they lost communication with the rocket and booster so they don’t really know as of yet

"An incredibly successful day, even though we did have a 'rapid unscheduled disassembly' both of the Super Heavy booster and the ship," SpaceX quality engineering manager Kate Tice said on the webcast.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm sure the explosion was not the end of the world, but i refuse to believe it was "supposed" to happen. fact of the matter was that it took me like 5 minutes of scrolling to find one guy mention it exploded. the blue checks basically made it seem like they colonized Mars already

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i'm sure the explosion was not the end of the world, but i refuse to believe it was "supposed" to happen. fact of the matter was that it took me like 5 minutes of scrolling to find one guy mention it exploded. the blue checks basically made it seem like they colonized Mars already
I watched the launch… the first boost separated as scheduled and started it’s controlled decent and after 2 mins shyt blow up lmaoo.. The other rocket kept going for another 5-10 mins and it went out of view and they lost contact..