Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E4mUjN8.png

dEo1TPK.png

I thought mans said he was a free speech absolutist? Typical whiny ass free speech white boy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Elon stretched himself too thin. Tesla is the only reason why he is in that position. Most likely the valuation of the company will sink, get bought out by one of the Big 3... or just have it's tech. raided.
Nah it’s tech can’t get raiders as it’s already open source.. Tesla got the patents on their tech so if anything car companies will have to pay Tesla to use their tech in other vehicles.. Also remember Tesla already got a 12 year head start on their charging infrastructure… it’s why folk buy teslas now because the charging infrastructure not so much of the car itself as it’s other EVs on the market far better than Tesla..

Look at Rivian, Lucid, Audi, Mercedes and now BMW.. all better than Tesla on the EV side..

I’ve said teslas only saving grace is their supercharging network.. and now EV manufacturers are selling the charging adapters to use on Tesla super chargers..

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nah it’s tech can’t get raiders as it’s already open source.. Tesla got the patents on their tech so if anything car companies will have to pay Tesla to use their tech in other vehicles.. Also remember Tesla already got a 12 year head start on their charging infrastructure… it’s why folk buy teslas now because the charging infrastructure not so much of the car itself as it’s other EVs on the market far better than Tesla..

Look at Rivian, Lucid, Audi, Mercedes and now BMW.. all better than Tesla on the EV side..

I’ve said teslas only saving grace is their supercharging network.. and now EV manufacturers are selling the charging adapters to use on Tesla super chargers..

For 8 years, I've been saying that I wanted my next car to be a used Tesla.
Now :scust:
I think I just want to buy a long range PHEV sedan (e.g. Volvo or BMW) and run it off of pure electric power 95% of the time.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For 8 years, I've been saying that I wanted my next car to be a used Tesla.
Now :scust:
I think I just want to buy a long range PHEV sedan (e.g. Volvo or BMW) and run it off of pure electric power 95% of the time.

I would love for Honda to release a phev Accord. If Honda doesn't want to do that, my top electric choice would be the Ioniq 6.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I would love for Honda to release a phev Accord. If Honda doesn't want to do that, my top electric choice would be the Ioniq 6.

I think most companies gave up on PHEV's too soon.
Back when I was still "fooled" by Elon I was thinking "why would you want a more complicated car? Pure EV's are the way to go, Elon is a genius! :blessed:".
Now I'm like "you know, having a gas engine as a backup seems like a pretty smart idea, even if your commute is entirely within EV range".