General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Whats funny is this is always how “free speech” focused sites turn out. Just a cesspool for racists, eugenists, and right wing conspiracy theorists. Then a big scandal takes it out for good.

since the days of BBS's and usenet there have been content rules because of racists, i've never seen an anonymous free speech platform that wasn't full of racist spiel.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Whats funny is this is always how “free speech” focused sites turn out. Just a cesspool for racists, eugenists, and right wing conspiracy theorists. Then a big scandal takes it out for good.

Well Twitter pre-Musk was a dying platform because the young generation doesn't fukk with Twitter, along with the fact that pre-Musk Twitter as well was already a hellsite. So it's funny to see how Elon Musk played himself to buy a site that was overdue for heatdeath.

He only hastened the site's demise by going "Free Speech", as the only source of Revenue, Ads, are drying up... and I don't think Russia, Saudi Arabia and others will want to keep up Twitter after the 2024 US Elections. Unless they figure to cut and run because they got looped in with Musk.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"Nothing is as Elon Musk wants you to think"

He had Joe Rogan shoot an arrow at the fukking thing, and he tested a Tommy Gun against it. I guess if the CyberTruck was around during the Red Dead Redemption days, then yeah, it would be a tank. :mjgrin:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

The dizzying pace and scope of the withdrawals from X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, comes amid a widening backlash against Musk for his increasingly vocal endorsement of extremist beliefs.

And it casts fresh doubts on the future of a business that Musk and X CEO Linda Yaccarino had vowed would become profitable once more as early as next year.

Those doubts ain't fresh... :youngsabo:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
E4mUjN8.png

dEo1TPK.png