General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope Blue Origin can get it together somehow and catch up to SpaceX. It's pretty obvious to me now that Elon has always been exaggerating how close his Starship rocket is to launching, and for years he's been using "government regulation" as an excuse for what is holding him back. He tried to tell the world that he was ready to launch two years ago...IF ONLY the government would get out of his way.
And I believed it for a while too. :mjlol:
Not the Dr Umar:dead:

"We just waiting on the HVAC family"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Musk has 19yo twins and 17yo triplets with his first wife (via IVF). One of the twins has come out as transgender and changed her last name to signify rejecting him as a father. Musk divorced that wife 15 years ago when the twins were 4 and the triplets were 2. Their first child had died of SIDS at 10 weeks.

Then he married his second wife, but they didn't have kids.

Then he got together with Grimes and had a son, who is now 3. Last year he had a daughter with her via surrogate, and then more recently a third kid with her and no one knows where that one came from.

Last year he also had twins with the Neuralink director of operations, which is his own company, so she's one of his employees.

So he's had 11 kids with 3 women by my count.
Who got more kids Elon or Future?:dead:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Musk has 19yo twins and 17yo triplets with his first wife (via IVF). One of the twins has come out as transgender and changed her last name to signify rejecting him as a father. Musk divorced that wife 15 years ago when the twins were 4 and the triplets were 2. Their first child had died of SIDS at 10 weeks.

Then he married his second wife, but they didn't have kids.

Then he got together with Grimes and had a son, who is now 3. Last year he had a daughter with her via surrogate, and then more recently a third kid with her and no one knows where that one came from.

Last year he also had twins with the Neuralink director of operations, which is his own company, so she's one of his employees.

So he's had 11 kids with 3 women by my count.
Damn must be the money cause it is not him🤢

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The French had it right back in the day. You can have a kid in the hood be a genius, and he'll never see a fraction of what Musk has because he grew up poor.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Probably didn't have that either.

:skip:
he sold tesla stock and put down $20 billion for twitter and the rest is loans and legacy shareholders keeping their remaining stake.

waiting to see if he screws over jack dorsey who kept his twitter shares since rumor is they had an agreement if dorsey wants to sell his shares, elon would buy them at $54.20 per share.