General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
in what ways is he far worse than elon?

Zuckerberg was at the forefront of selling privacy data to shady companies disguised as marketing.

The initial 'pixels wars' and the fiasco surrounding implicit tracking was a major issue for years. Facebook and Instagram were fighting would be government regulations against explicit opt in permissions.

Whatsapp not being fully end to end encrypted was a big lie that exposed Meta and he got some heat for it.

End all be all is that there is an odd behavior where Elon was once the darling of the left wing, and now Zuckerberg, a guy who is always at the center of controversy regarding data privacy laws, is being hailed as an alternative. That is ridiculous on so many levels, and while Elon may have made mistakes with his product he is far more trustworthy than the other guy. The fact your IG account is being linked to Threads would be a major alarm bell 10 years ago but I guess the typical social media user has been dumbed down enough by now they can't see the obvious exploits ahead.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Zuckerberg was at the forefront of selling privacy data to shady companies disguised as marketing.

The initial 'pixels wars' and the fiasco surrounding implicit tracking was a major issue for years. Facebook and Instagram were fighting would be government regulations against explicit opt in permissions.

Whatsapp not being fully end to end encrypted was a big lie that exposed Meta and he got some heat for it.

End all be all is that there is an odd behavior where Elon was once the darling of the left wing, and now Zuckerberg, a guy who is always at the center of controversy regarding data privacy laws, is being hailed as an alternative. That is ridiculous on so many levels, and while Elon may have made mistakes with his product he is far more trustworthy than the other guy. The fact your IG account is being linked to Threads would be a major alarm bell 10 years ago but I guess the typical social media user has been dumbed down enough by now they can't see the obvious exploits ahead.
All I got from this word salad is that somehow after the past year you are still a musk fanboy. Which is utterly astounding

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Starting to seem like hating Elon is part of the go along to get along script. It’s amazing how it happened. I think 90% of people that hate him they don’t even know why, they’re just going along with it.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
he did it to himself:lolbron:

True I guess. Idk what he did, but I get it.

So basically Truth Social is Republican Twitter and Threads is Democrat Twitter?

I’m riding with Twitter til the wheels fall off I don’t care if a klansman ran it lmao

I’m leaving the prom with the girl I came with

bnew

Veteran
Daps

neither of them are trustworthy but elon twitter is literally billions of dolllars in debt and actively trying to get paid by A.I companies to recoup his investment.
elon is a known liar and it's proven long before he bought twitter. instagram/threads data-mining is problematic but no different to what twitter was doing except now META claims not to be working with data brokers anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/help/494750870625830

as long as threads continue to be like instagram, banning vpn ips, hiding X amount of comments behind a login, offer no api access, ban scrapers, no search location/full-text search.. I'll root for their failure...

Last edited:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
this is just the division to get us ready for election season lol apps will represent political parties. Nasty work but interesting to see

bnew

Veteran
Daps
QNzYDK6.png

2 hour ago CNN didn't even have an account...

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
At least there's a settlement with Facebook, people are gonna get money for the data breach that happened with that, not sure about Twitter though.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this is just the division to get us ready for election season lol apps will represent political parties. Nasty work but interesting to see

you do realize facebook was promoting right-wing content heavy during the last two elections and twitter promoted right wing content as well right?

mastodon is the only network that doesn't have algorithms manipulating users.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
you do realize facebook was promoting right-wing content heavy during the last two elections and twitter promoted right wing content as well right?

mastodon is the only network that doesn't have algorithms manipulating users.

*more division