General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
*more division

if both platforms owners pre-elon twitter promoted right-wing content and then elon cranked it up after acquiring twitter. wheres the division?

all over the coli , twitter and reddit people are complaining about not following politics or being neutral or left-leaning and seeing right-wing content daily on their twitter timeline.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I haven’t used Facebook since 2010….but everything I see from Facebook, thru friends and family, if it’s not memories….it’s usually right wing laced conspiracies or misdirection.

Don’t see why people would flock from Twitter to a Facebook backed version of Twitter just because the ‘brands’ are going over there.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
if both platforms owners pre-elon twitter promoted right-wing content and then elon cranked it up after acquiring twitter. wheres the division?

all over the coli , twitter and reddit people are complaining about not following politics or being neutral or left-leaning and seeing right-wing content daily on their twitter timeline.

Where’s the division? Spill and Threads are clearly Left leaning apps. People are going there feeling like they’re doing their part to combat Right Wing/Maga content. You don’t think that’s the play behind zuck doing this? Not the main play but one of the plays.

Either way I don’t really care it’s all fukkery to me so I’m for it. Just my perspective. I could be looking at it the wrong way

bnew

Veteran
Daps
True I guess. Idk what he did, but I get it.

So basically Truth Social is Republican Twitter and Threads is Democrat Twitter?

I’m riding with Twitter til the wheels fall off I don’t care if a klansman ran it lmao

I’m leaving the prom with the girl I came with

some people quit twitter the day he acquired it, some people quit when he made their user experience terrible, some people quit when he took away their 3rd party clients , some people quit when he went after journalists, some people quit when he promoted alt-right views. you're free to associate with who ever you want as are others.

when he's actively platforming(unbanning) neo-nazi's, he basically is a klansman.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the division? Spill and Threads are clearly Left leaning apps. People are going there feeling like they’re doing their part to combat Right Wing/Maga content. You don’t think that’s the play behind zuck doing this? Not the main play but one of the plays.

Either way I don’t really care it’s all fukkery to me so I’m for it. Just my perspective. I could be looking at it the wrong way

what makes spill or threads a left leaning app? you believe users are following brands and not the other way around?

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
some people quit twitter the day he acquired it, some people quit when he made their user experience terrible, some people quit when he took away their 3rd party clients , some people quit when he went after journalists, some people quit when he promoted alt-right views. you're free to associate with who ever you want as are others.

when he's actively platforming(unbanning) neo-nazi's, he basically is a klansman.

You’re right.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

what proof is there that threads leans either way?

its been out for like 12 hours and your posting nonsense about it:why: and hanging off Elon's nuts