Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It'll be something if Twitter leads to the downfall of the Elon Musk empire

Bo6fxiQ.gif

I occasionally find myself reflexively hoping Musk doesn't fukk up Twitter, then I remember that I can't stand Twitter and it has been a net negative for the world. :skip:

Ideally they bring each other down. :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This whole situation is super weird.
Not in the context of Musk

He never wanted to buy twitter he just wanted the attention from claiming he would do it.

He achieved his goal. He will pay a fee for backing out of his contractual obligations and find new ways to clout chase

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Musk is on the way out. Saw a video on how overvalued Tesla stock is and that's what he's been leveraging for all his financial deals. That price is already way down but should realistically be in the TEENS when compared to other car manufacturers. All his social media PR pushing isn't going to overcome this wave of bad press and reevaluating.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Not in the context of Musk

He never wanted to buy twitter he just wanted the attention from claiming he would do it.

He achieved his goal. He will pay a fee for backing out of his contractual obligations and find new ways to clout chase

Except he made a big mistake, when he had cold feet he tweeted about it. That didn't just cause Twitter's stock to tumble, but Tesla's stock tank hard. Then he opened his fukking some more talking about how he won't allow for Hybrid Working, and Tweeted shyt about Twitter's current staff, something he wasn't suppose to do. Twitter is either going to force him to buy the Company so they can pay the Shareholders, or Delaware will steal away Musk's Tesla stock or toss him in jail.

He literally stepped on one of the biggest landmines, and he keeps tweeting about it. Musk is rich, yes, but like all rich men, they are not surrounded by friends but rather 'Yes' men. Musk just asks, "You can beat this case." and his lawyer just nods, "Yep." which preparing his exit because Musk doesn't know how in-deep he has.

That's why he was tweeting this...

And then this...

shyt stops being funny quick when the Judge sides with Twitter.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Hits keep on coming

Spidey Man

Superstar