General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Daps
“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down”

"The amount of attention on me has gone supernova, which super sucks. Unfortunately, even trivial articles about me generate a lot of clicks :( Will try my best to be heads down focused on doing useful things for civilization."

Well, how about you stop being such an attention-seeking thunderc*nt then, Elon?

It would be useful for civilisation if you just fukked off for a while, mate.

Jesus fukking CHRIST, I struggle to understand how anyone likes this idiot.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
“The nail that sticks out gets hammered down”

"The amount of attention on me has gone supernova, which super sucks. Unfortunately, even trivial articles about me generate a lot of clicks :( Will try my best to be heads down focused on doing useful things for civilization."

he and kanye need a reality show together "the egoist"

beinoff the only tech CEO/billionaire who aint a total sociopath....

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Thus fakkit a whole Trump
Trump smart enough to mainly fukk over local fish he can fry. New York contractors. builders, etc....he's have work completed and then refuse to make the final payments. And then when sued he'd release an army of attorneys who could deflect until the other party couldn't afford to fight in court anymore.

Musk out here fukking with with multi billion dollar companies...and the SEC. He's about to take some massive Ls.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump smart enough to mainly fukk over local fish he can fry. New York contractors. builders, etc....he's have work completed and then refuse to make the final payments. And then when sued he'd release an army of attorneys who could deflect until the other party couldn't afford to fight in court anymore.

Musk out here fukking with with multi billion dollar companies...and the SEC. He's about to take some massive Ls.

To his credit, Trump did fukk over his banks/creditors too until they all refused to stop working with him.