Jordan-MadMagazine-1.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Formative years spent with a scumbag. Claim to hate him now, but not have the presence of mind to realise you have become the scumbag you hated

:scust:

Errol Musk, 76, believes he’s only on this Earth to reproduce, he told The Sun. And so he did it for a second time with his 35-year-old stepdaughter who he’s raised since she was 4. In 2018, it was revealed that he had an unplanned child—Elliot Rush, now 5—with Jana Bezuidenhout, Tesla exec and billionaire Elon Musk’s step-sister. Errol Musk told The Sun he had a daughter in 2019 with Bezuidenhout, too, also unplanned. He was married to Bezuidenhout’s mother for 18 years, and they had two children. “If I could have another child I would,” Errol musk told The Sun. “I can’t see any reason not to.”

Yo and she's an executive at Tesla too? And this isn't old news, this shyt is literally happening as we speak?

Tesla has got to be the most internally fukked up prominent company out there. So Elon and his dad are impregnating executives left and right, but the hate each other, and one of the executives getting impregnated is their own direct family member.