General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I like hybrid cars

Same. Hopefully in a few years they can iron out the cold weather issues and other weaknesses in EVs. Progress should move quickly since all the major manufacturers have jumped in.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically today is my last day at Twitter, but I still haven't received a separation/severance agreement.

Amateur hour shyt

Maybe you’ll fall through the cracks and keep getting paychecks in perpetuity or until the company is Parker status.
“The KFTC claimed Tesla's lineup of cars can have their range axed by up to 50.5 percent compared to their advertised range.”

Elon is the greatest con man to ever do it :mjlol:

Right up there with Trump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who knows, I'm probably gonna have to jump on one of these class action lawsuits. My last paycheck should be this Friday.

We know he's not, I was part of the 1st wave of layoffs (thank God) and was told I'd be getting a separation agreement prior to the layoff date. Bruh cant even do the simple shyt right.

That would be funny. I feel bad for the HR folk remaining as they are my colleagues. they've gone through like 3 "acting" heads of HR since Elon took over.

15 months, working full time remote.
Lil Nukka you done came up :salute:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

By Raphael Satter

Illustration shows Twitter logo

Figurines with smartphones and computers are seen in front of the Twitter logo in this illustration, November 28, 2022. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration/File Photo

LONDON, Jan 5 (Reuters) - Hackers stole the email addresses of more than 200 million Twitter users and posted them on an online hacking forum, a security researcher said Wednesday.

The breach “will unfortunately lead to a lot of hacking, targeted phishing and doxxing,” Alon Gal, co-founder of Israeli cybersecurity-monitoring firm Hudson Rock, wrote on LinkedIn. He called it “one of the most significant leaks I've seen.”

Twitter has not commented on the report, which Gal first posted about on social media on Dec. 24, nor responded to inquiries about the breach since that date. It was not clear what action, if any, Twitter has taken to investigate or remediate the issue.

Reuters could not independently verify the data on the forum was authentic and came from Twitter. Screenshots of the hacker forum, where the data appeared on Wednesday, have circulated online.

Troy Hunt, creator of breach-notification site Have I Been Pwned, viewed the leaked data and said on Twitter that it seemed “pretty much what it’s been described as.”

There were no clues to the identity or location of the hacker or hackers behind the breach. It may have taken place as early as 2021, which was before Elon Musk took over ownership of the company last year.

Claims about the size and scope of the breach initially varied with early accounts in December saying 400 million email addresses and phone numbers were stolen.

A major breach at Twitter may interest regulators on both sides of the Atlantic. The Data Protection Commission in Ireland, where Twitter has its European headquarters, and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission have been monitoring the Elon Musk-owned company for compliance with European data protection rules and a U.S. consent order respectively.

Messages left with the two regulators were not immediately returned on Thursday.

bnew

Veteran
Daps