Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He paid $15k for that :mjlol:

Wait, So full auto driving feature costs an extra 15K? :mjlol:

If the future of Tesla was dependent on this feature, how many people did he think were going to be able to afford 15K on top of the $48K+ for the least expensive model?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You ain’t getting paid bro lol

Who knows, I'm probably gonna have to jump on one of these class action lawsuits. My last paycheck should be this Friday.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: elon musk not handing out no more severance packages...

We know he's not, I was part of the 1st wave of layoffs (thank God) and was told I'd be getting a separation agreement prior to the layoff date. Bruh cant even do the simple shyt right.

So are you going to end up like Milton from "Office Space" and getting checks for a while?

That would be funny. I feel bad for the HR folk remaining as they are my colleagues. they've gone through like 3 "acting" heads of HR since Elon took over.
How long you been at the company? Have you been working remote?

15 months, working full time remote.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Who knows, I'm probably gonna have to jump on one of these class action lawsuits. My last paycheck should be this Friday.

We know he's not, I was part of the 1st wave of layoffs (thank God) and was told I'd be getting a separation agreement prior to the layoff date. Bruh cant even do the simple shyt right.

That would be funny. I feel bad for the HR folk remaining as they are my colleagues. they've gone through like 3 "acting" heads of HR since Elon took over.

15 months, working full time remote.
I hope you get paid bro. :salute: At the very least what you're owed. Amateur shyt.

that guy

Superstar
Daps