General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps

:mjlol:

Spent $44 Billion to buy it. Fire thousands of employees, have hundreds more flat out quit on you. Completely devalue the blue check mark and get in your feelings when’s folks call you out on your bullshyt. Then get forced to step down cause your investors threaten to cut off his head if he plays with their money.

And now he is forced to step down before Christmas :russ:

Them Arabs vs Elon de Musky boer
525f7f58a46611e2829522000a1fa769_7.jpg

Pressure :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
92% of states don't have universal waiting periods (all except CA/FL/IL/RI)
88% of states don't have universal permits (CA/CT/HI/IL/MA/NJ)
94% of states don't have universal registration (CA/HI/WA)
why cap about things that are so easily looked up, idgi :dwillhuh:

Looks like your dishonest manipulation knows no bounds. My exact statement was:

nearly half of Americans live in a state that has waiting periods, gun permits required, or registration of some firearms required.

California, Florida, New York, Illinois, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Hawaii, District of Columbia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Washington, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and Massachusetts all require a waiting period, registration, or gun permit for some guns. That's 44% of the US population.

You claimed that NO permits whatsoever, NO registration whatsoever, and NO waiting periods whatsoever were the status quo in 90% of the country, then when I challenged that you changed it from "no" to "not universal", split the three up in separate categories, and tried to count by states instead of by people because the country is full of right-wing rural states that distort any state count.

And that's all tangental to how fringe your views are, because you full well know that gun lobbies drive those laws, not public opinion. You COMPLETELY ignored public opinion in order to follow the bullshyt deflection about state law. As I already said:

Only about 5% of Americans oppose background checks on guns, only 18% oppose a national database of gun sales, only 9% oppose preventing sales to people reported as dangerous, only 24% oppose a 30-day waiting period for all gun sales, and only 29% oppose requiring all guns to be registered with police. And most of those are the extreme statements on those laws, if you used lighter wording (5-day waiting period, only certain guns registered, etc.) your positions would be even more marginalized.

And "all felons should be allowed to own guns" would be even more marginal than all the rest.

You said yourself that you would support all of those things regardless of how bad the consequences are. You are at the extreme right-wing end of gun nuttery and you know it.

The rest of your statement was full of lies and deflections too, which appears to be just how you operate. And the audacity to claim that I'm the one without moral stances. Your entire platform is guns and lies.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

So...

While I am a bit skeptical of this person being close enough, I think from the pictures that Elon WAS looking a bit upset, so this would match up. Elon's pride still doesn't understand it yet, but it's him, as let's say he steps down as CEO; he still owns Twitter. Many of his 'wonderful' implementations are not started yet, he canned most of the employees, and he killed the moneyflow by threatening companies pulling advertising dollars.

As a CEO, you will still have to answer to Musk, and want to implement what HE wants.

So step down, it won't make a difference; Twitter is going to lose money, and Tesla's stock is going to tank.

Elon's always been a hype man, but now his hype can't punch his way out of paper bag.

I better wash my neck if I am Elon.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Elon really wants to be this generation's Jack Welch so bad it is comical. He's literally making the same miatakes as Welch except he didn't need to be a CEO of GE to make them. He has:

1) fired low preformers and people that don't "align with the company culture". Welch was notorious for this.

2) known for being innovative when they are just CEOs. Welch is known for using metrics and statistics in GE but that practice was already done in GE as well as Motorola way before he championed it. He basically co-opped the practice and wrote a book on it. Instead of giving credit to existing GE management, he made it seem like he got the idea from Motorola and "transformed GE". Sorry Welch but 6 Sigma was already widely popular in the late 80s before he adopted it company wide.

3) Both are trying to make strides against worker empowerment. Welch was famous for going against unions and supressing wages. Elon is trying to make tech top heavy and take away work culture of freedom (ie work from home)

4) both invested into companies that are essentially outside their sphere of knowledge. Welch bought NBC and GE Capital (it use to be a bank). Why would a CEO of a manufacturing company buy and own a bank and media company? What experience does Welch or GE have with owning NBC? They are both very different businesses. GE Capital became a giant black hole and almost destroyed the company in 2008.

Last edited:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
yo this man had/has millions of stans

:laff:

I work with one of them, it's fukking creepy how he can do no wrong in their eyes. It's legit Trump-like, cultish behavior. But it's interesting seeing him cheerleading this buyout, rooting for Musk to be this absolute free speech champion but now going back on his word. Even he's seeing how he's been talking out of both sides of his mouth.

On a side note, I can't help but put my tinfoil hat on with Musk's affiliation to Middle Eastern royalty and regimes. Twitter played a huge role over the last 20 some odd years with getting free info to the world, especially in crises.